• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

icepug

I was wondering when factions will come out, I'm really excited for it! It sounds awesome. If you need help I will gladly help build spawn, you don't need to make me admin or mod or anything, I just want factions to come out. I've been waiting for ages!

mat

Factions 2.0 is currently under development. I, do not know when a release date will be shown as that's the Owners role to do but all I can say the time is near also to help build anything relating to hubs or lobbies for HHGN requires you to be a part of the build team.

mat

You also have to consider as well the time it takes to build for us, planning and what needs to be done, how it needs to be done e.g. Also then comes the plugin itself which usually takes longer than the actual build itself depending on what's being added and so on.

Viperstrike

Trusted Member
In my opinion, factions is overrated, I don't hate it, but I don't love it either.
Same I don't love it I just don't hate it I like it a little but not that much but I know that factions will bring a lot more ppl to HHG so that will be a good thing and and down side maybe factions wil bring more toxic players and more hackers so I might suggest a staff member that is a assigned to factions?

mat

Same I don't love it I just don't hate it I like it a little but not that much but I know that factions will bring a lot more ppl to HHG so that will be a good thing and and down side maybe factions wil bring more toxic players and more hackers so I might suggest a staff member that is a assigned to factions?
Staff members are allowed to roam the game modes and moderate as they please if I'm not wrong, I don't see any need to assign one staff member to factions.

imtotallychris

Retired Staff
Staff members are allowed to roam the game modes and moderate as they please if I'm not wrong, I don't see any need to assign one staff member to factions.
That is correct. We do not typically assign staff members to a server.

Reactions: mat

mat

Yah I'm just saying that factions might get even worse then skywars when it comes to ga hackers spammers and rule breakers so there should be a lot of staff members to help with that
They've taken in a load of helper applications so I'm sure they'll have enough to help with factions and if not then they will re-open the helper application.