• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Factions?

xMessi

When will factions be released? As I have been a player on this server since the year the server started, ever since then factions really was the main thing on the server and it was really fun. Although as the years have gone on the server has slowly been changing to a minigame server and I feel that factions was really what was Happy Hunger Games. Many people have quit the server because of this and really without factions the server has been alot worse. Im not trying to tell you how to run your guys' server, but honestly what alot of veteran players on this server, they and I want factions as a gamemode because that is what the server has been. I have donated only for the purpose of playing factions because factions on this server was really run well and it was really fun. Please take this into consideration as the fact that factions is also a very big source of money because of the fact of people wanting to buy, ingame cash, kits, ranks for perks, permanent shops, and some other things. And its not just about the money being brought in.. but factions was a community. Factions really brought alot of the players together from pvping, raiding, having fun building bases, creating allies and enemies between eachother, and just having some good laughs in it all. Without factions on the server, there isnt really much of a community. There isnt much of getting off of work and coming home to have some fun with four or five friends playing factions. So, with this all said, When will factions come back? or will it ever?

Cptcreeper64!

Trusted Member
When will factions be released? As I have been a player on this server since the year the server started, ever since then factions really was the main thing on the server and it was really fun. Although as the years have gone on the server has slowly been changing to a minigame server and I feel that factions was really what was Happy Hunger Games. Many people have quit the server because of this and really without factions the server has been alot worse. Im not trying to tell you how to run your guys' server, but honestly what alot of veteran players on this server, they and I want factions as a gamemode because that is what the server has been. I have donated only for the purpose of playing factions because factions on this server was really run well and it was really fun. Please take this into consideration as the fact that factions is also a very big source of money because of the fact of people wanting to buy, ingame cash, kits, ranks for perks, permanent shops, and some other things. And its not just about the money being brought in.. but factions was a community. Factions really brought alot of the players together from pvping, raiding, having fun building bases, creating allies and enemies between eachother, and just having some good laughs in it all. Without factions on the server, there isnt really much of a community. There isnt much of getting off of work and coming home to have some fun with four or five friends playing factions. So, with this all said, When will factions come back? or will it ever?
Just no. Please just no. Not another thread.