• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Factions?

Seriously, when will factions be up? I asked this question a month ago and I got replied to by Shortly. And that was about 4 months ago... Please just try to sort it out as it was fun...

iiJam

Retired HHG Build Team Leader
Factions is currently under-going a HUGE revamp, and will take a long time.
Please be pertinent.

ItsSheep

Retired Staff
Seriously, when will factions be up? I asked this question a month ago and I got replied to by Shortly. And that was about 4 months ago... Please just try to sort it out as it was fun...
I respect your question, but please have some patience. Zainos and the team and working so hard to make factions the best it can be.

Also, I would like to point out that you said it was a month ago but then you said 4 just sayin

Hope I Helped :D (I don't think I did)

GeekyChan

Literally just make "I hope I helped!" as your signature.
I respect your question, but please have some patience. Zainos and the team and working so hard to make factions the best it can be.

Also, I would like to point out that you said it was a month ago but then you said 4 just sayin

Hope I Helped :D (I don't think I did)

_Bach_

Retired Staff
Keep things on topic guys :)

But yes, as others have said, Factions is coming soon as it was undergoing a major update. Please be patient as we work on getting it up.