• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Factions?

Nootch

Trusted Member
Don't get your hopes up for factions bud it's been quite a long time
And I have no idea when it's coming back

XV_Scorpion_VX

Retired Staff
The build team say that they are working on it, as it is going through a huge revamp, and that they are putting factions over everything else in projects. Im guessing it'll still be a while, but hopefully they will finish at some point and add it back.

Trenly

Admin
Admin
We are working on it, and it is our first priority. The whole system of factions is undergoing a huge revamp, and it will be awesome. I hope it will be finished very soon, but it all depends. I can't really say anything more...

Ida_0611

Trusted Member
We are working on it, and it is our first priority. The whole system of factions is undergoing a huge revamp, and it will be awesome. I hope it will be finished very soon, but it all depends. I can't really say anything more...
Plus paradox were saying that only 3 builders were building on it...

Trenly

Admin
Admin
The entire team has been shifted to factions. I can't speak as to who is active when I'm not on, but there are more than three working on it

Ida_0611

Trusted Member
The entire team has been shifted to factions. I can't speak as to who is active when I'm not on, but there are more than three working on it
Well ok he just said for like 6 days ago I think that there were only 3 building on it