• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

When Will Factions Come Back Up!?!?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThePSIDuck

When will factions be back up? It was my 2nd favorite servers on hhg (1st is kitpvp that I stink at) and I'm excited for it to come back up. And when it said Factions is undergoing a HUGE update it just makes me more excited. So when might it come back up or what may happen to it after it does come back up. I may be the only one here that cares alot about factions but im missing it alot :(

Trenly

Admin
Admin
When will factions be back up? It was my 2nd favorite servers on hhg (1st is kitpvp that I stink at) and I'm excited for it to come back up. And when it said Factions is undergoing a HUGE update it just makes me more excited. So when might it come back up or what may happen to it after it does come back up. I may be the only one here that cares alot about factions but im missing it alot :(
I miss it too bud

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
Factions is undergoing a HUGE update that involves loads of changes. Practically we are remaking the server from 0. (More info about this update will be soon announced at happy-hg.con)
Therefore, it'll take LOT of time, days and maybe months. So don't expect Factions opening soon...

Omnisent

Trusted Member
Factions is undergoing a HUGE update that involves loads of changes. Practically we are remaking the server from 0. (More info about this update will be soon announced at happy-hg.con)
Therefore, it'll take LOT of time, days and maybe months. So don't expect Factions opening soon...
Lucky for me I don't play factions much :p
But also, is the armour, bases, potions, weapons, and everything going to be removed or is it going to stay the same?

Trenly

Admin
Admin
Wish I could help! Love factions!!!

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
More Info of this will be posted at happy-hg.com

- Topic Locked

Status
Not open for further replies.