• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Take A Vote To Guess When Factions Will Be Up Next

When do YOU think Factions will be up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Trenly

Admin
Admin
I don't think this vote is really necessary. The staff are working VERY hard to update it to 1.8 and it is a big task. I think the problems that are found aren't that it isn't working, but that it's not stable. This thread is disrespectful to the staff (in my opinion) by saying that they aren't doing a good job of updating. It takes a lot of work to release a stable build of a gamemode, especially one as large as factions. I also believe the staff are rewriting the plugins to be compatible with 1.8 and multiple instances of bungeecord. I'm not sure how long it has been down, but it may be a while before they get it back up. Be patient, I'm sure the staff don't appreciate when people are cynical towards something they are working hard on.

Kuiah

Exactly trenly . It does say whenever you try and log on BE PATIENT THEY ARE UNDERGOING A MAJOR/HUGE UPDATE. And if it's that big then of course it'll take time.

Tbucs19Gaming

Trusted Member
I don't think this vote is really necessary. The staff are working VERY hard to update it to 1.8 and it is a big task. I think the problems that are found aren't that it isn't working, but that it's not stable. This thread is disrespectful to the staff (in my opinion) by saying that they aren't doing a good job of updating. It takes a lot of work to release a stable build of a gamemode, especially one as large as factions. I also believe the staff are rewriting the plugins to be compatible with 1.8 and multiple instances of bungeecord. I'm not sure how long it has been down, but it may be a while before they get it back up. Be patient, I'm sure the staff don't appreciate when people are cynical towards something they are working hard on.
Yes I Very Much Agree With Trenly As Well

Masterfireheart

Retired Staff
GG

Alskitar

Please know I did not intend it to be disrespectful or rude in any way. I thought it would be a fun little thing to do, and I was not complaining what so ever in the post. I hate how people always see the worst sometimes. Obviously some people can't have a little fun.

Trenly

Admin
Admin
Please know I did not intend it to be disrespectful or rude in any way. I thought it would be a fun little thing to do, and I was not complaining what so ever in the post. I hate how people always see the worst sometimes. Obviously some people can't have a little fun.
I understand you did not mean to be rude, yet it came off that way. While you were not complaining, you certainly weren't not complaining.

Also, I don't always see the worst. In fact, I typically see the good things. I can have fun, but when 6 people, some of them staff, agree that this is rude, then it isn't a "fun thing to do."

I love this server and the staff. **figuratively**
Perhaps a better way to have started this thread would have been:
So, factions has been down for a while and I know the staff are working hard on it. Just for fun, how long do you guys think it will be until it is up? Post your guess below!

Alskitar

I understand you did not mean to be rude, yet it came off that way. While you were not complaining, you certainly weren't not complaining.

Also, I don't always see the worst. In fact, I typically see the good things. I can have fun, but when 6 people, some of them staff, agree that this is rude, then it isn't a "fun thing to do."

I love this server and the staff. **figuratively**
Perhaps a better way to have started this thread would have been:
I did not mean it to be rude, yet you took it that way. I understand people take things differently, but next time please try not to see the bad in people. And your comment was really not necessary, unless you were looking for an argument. I'm sorry if I offended anyone, please know it was not meant that way. I'm sorry for having a little fun.