• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Vote For The Next Gamemode That Should Be Worked On!

Which gamemode/update would you want to be released first?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

SAFollis

Trusted Member
I believe the problem with UHC is, it usually takes lots of players, and it would be hard to make the teams. I kn--snip--

JUST MY OPINION
You can do single UHC with 6+ players (6 isn't as fun, but is possible)
About the friend part, Zainos could add some sort of /team invite (name) command, to make a team with them (If you play the team mode).
You might be able to get away with 3 teams for UHC if you play by teams

Pierogi_Cat

I really like UHC, and I play it on other servers, but this is the server I'm on the most, and where all my friends are, so I'd really like it to be added.

please add UHC. for those of you who don't know what it is it is a fun survival game where teams of 2 or 4 try to be the last one standing. but you can't region health by eating food. you must eat a golden apple or in some cases you can also eat a golden head.

Jacky708

The walls are very fun its basically u choose a colour team u want to be in then the game starts u and ur team make weapons and armour and later on the walls come down and everyone starts to pvp, last team standing wins!

Mayonaizze

Trusted Member
I think you guys should work on a UHC, Ultra Hardcore.
This would gain a ton of Players, and I'm pretty sure it's not that difficult, seeing we have an awesome Developer, and an awesome Owner.

If you don't know what UHC is, it's when there's about 10-20 people that join a game, when the game starts, it teleports all the Players into different parts of a world, this is Ultra Hardcore so you have 10 hearts and you can only regen with gapples, or instahealths, regen potions, etc. You must venture your way down into the caves, and succeed whilst making armor and gapples. It's a super fun Gamemode because you have to be super careful.I don't know what I'm saying, lol, hopefully you know what Gamemode this is. ;-)
yeeeee i Agree!

RMBMiner

Zainadine I'm just curious what are u guys currently working on in scbb because it's taking a little while so I think it might be important for us to know

Sindresgaming

Zainadine I'm just curious what are u guys currently working on in scbb because it's taking a little while so I think it might be important for us to know
its taking a while, because alot of new features are added. and its custom coded. Also SCB isnt the only think i work on. I resently made 5 new jigsaw levels, and the Survival Games plugin

Status
Not open for further replies.