Three new amazing Parkours have been released in the server, adding up to a total of 100! They will all be available for everyone after the Parkour Pass pre-release week is over! We also added a small cosmetic reward for the truly skilled players who have completed every single parkour challenge in the server.
Wither's Uprising Parkour - Built by the Happy-HG Build Team and scoobster
Metro Parkour - Built by the Happy-HG Build Team ft. EPICMATT88
Rubik Parkour - Built by the Happy-HG Build Team ft. YourPalSammy and PigyMC
In Other News:
Congratulations YourPalSammy for being promoted to Happy-HG Build Team Leader!
Christmas Giveaway! This time we are giving away a Lifetime Parkour Pass subscription! More info at our Discord! http://happy-hg.com/discord/
In order to celebrate the beginning of summer, we are giving away the ultimate PANEM RANK!
With this rank you will be able to access our most recent VIP Parkours such as Minecart and Gridlock, plus 100s of more perks! How to enter? Follow the instructions at our social medias; enter in all of them for more chances to win!
https://twitter.com/HHGSupport https://www.facebook.com/HHGNOfficial https://www.instagram.com/happyhgofficial/
️Also, we are currently having a 50% OFF Flash Sale for EVERYTHING at our Store until the 21st of june! This is the first time in 9 years of Happy-HG that ranks have ever been this low! If you were considering getting one, this is the time! Get yours at https://store.happy-hg.com/
The update that many of you have been awaiting is finally out! Enjoy Survival fully updated to support 1.16 with a new Nether & End plus brand new features such as The Collection Log! Full change-log below:
- Updated Survival to Minecraft 1.16.5! Yes! That means that ALL MINECRAFT 1.15 & 1.16 ITEMS, MOBS, ENCHANTMENTS, CRAFTING RECIPES AND EVERYTHING ELSE IS NOW POSSIBLE TO OBTAIN ON SURVIVAL! We have also reset both The Nether and The End so you can explore the beauties (and perils) of the new 1.16 Nether!
- Added brand new Survival Menu interfaces, containing easy and player-friendly access to all our server commands, help and features! You can access this from the Survival menu compass (given to all new players by default and toggle-able via the settings interface) or by doing /menu
- Added The Collection Log! This new menu records every single unique item you have obtained whilst exploring Edafos, so you easily can track your progress and view all possible items left to obtain! There's a special reward for filling the entire log, do you think you can do it? You can access this from the Survival menu or by doing /log
- Added a new Bosses information interface, displaying the current status, location and kill-count of all current bosses & mini-bosses, as well as sub-menus to view all possible unique drops! You can access this from the Survival menu or by doing /bosses
- Changed the Estate Agent to a new Profile Upgrades system, allowing you to buy VIP perks using in-game wealth & achievements without having to have a VIP rank! You can now purchase up to 3000 extra claim blocks using your Golden Sol, with more upgrades coming soon!
- Added new hidden loot chests around Edafos, can you find them all?
- Added a new information scoreboard on the right side of the screen. This can be toggled at any time from the settings interface
- Added new attacks to some bosses, watch out for those!
- Reworked the player trade interface and added the option to send a trade request to any player by shift+right clicking them.
- Buffed a few early game Guild Tasks rewards.
- Added new /home & /warps interfaces, with some extra Edafosian lore if you unlocked the respective boss warps.
- Career+ can now remotely open the Auction House with /ah and sell items with /ah sell as a replacement for the removed /pweather perk.
- Reworked several existing interfaces such as the Magic Shop, Zuko's dragon imbues, etc.
- Reworked the fishing loot table (Don't worry, Siren pearls can still be obtained at same rate!)
- Several bug fixes & other minor improvements
Enjoy, and remember to report any bugs if encountered!
~Happy-Hg Staff Team
Our amazing Happy-HG Build Team has been working hard to bring you brand new parkours that will add hours of fun to your parkour experience!
Time Parkour - Being one of the longest and most ambitious parkours ever made in the server, grab your time machine get ready for a true adventure through time!
Matrix Parkour - The hardest parkour added to the server yet! If you thought Rage was easy, a new challenge awaits you... Are you the chosen one?
Lobby Revamp - In case you haven't noticed already, the parkour lobby has been completely overhauled, with over 150 new secrets and 21 hidden parkours to complete! Right click the "Back to Lobby" (bookshelf) button in the Parkour selection menu in order to open your Lobby Exploration Log for hints and tracking progress. Good luck!
All parkours will be available for everyone after the Parkour-Pass pre-release week is over. Have fun!
~ Happy-Hg Staff Team
Draw It Update
- Brand new map! Lunar New Year by Chqrli!
- OVER 1200 NEW WORDS HAVE BEEN ADDED! From easy to hard difficulty, we have TRIPLED the amount of words you may get to draw in the game, plus we removed some very hard ones that weren't fit for the game-mode type.
- Shortened game starting time to 60 seconds.
- Bug Fixes.
- New Kit PvP map, Once Upon a Time! By the Happy-HG Build Team
- New SkyWars map, Sandstorm! By the Happy-HG Build Team
- New Hitman map, City of Ember! By The Happy-HG Build Team
- From now on, players who have completed all of Jigsaw's challenges will unlock the level selector! Open it by clicking the sign at the Jigsaw spawn or by doing /selector
- You can now customize the border of your plot at Creative! You can find the option at the Plot Owner Commands menu!
- You can now check how many times you voted for the server in the current month by doing /votes and check the top voters of the month so far by doing /top
- You can now store up to 100k XP per bottle on SkyBlock and Survival
~Happy-Hg Staff Team