• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Vote For The Next Gamemode That Should Be Worked On!

Which gamemode/update would you want to be released first?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
Please answer the following poll of what you think should be worked on first, you may comment below if you believe you have a better suggestion that would benefit the entire HHGN community.. (This way may take more time as the poll options already have some progress done)

Last edited by a moderator:

S_Q_U_A_R_E

I think you guys should work on a UHC, Ultra Hardcore.
This would gain a ton of Players, and I'm pretty sure it's not that difficult, seeing we have an awesome Developer, and an awesome Owner.

If you don't know what UHC is, it's when there's about 10-20 people that join a game, when the game starts, it teleports all the Players into different parts of a world, this is Ultra Hardcore so you have 10 hearts and you can only regen with gapples, or instahealths, regen potions, etc. You must venture your way down into the caves, and succeed whilst making armor and gapples. It's a super fun Gamemode because you have to be super careful.I don't know what I'm saying, lol, hopefully you know what Gamemode this is. ;-)

TheCakeGod

Trusted Member
I think you guys should work on a UHC, Ultra Hardcore.
This would gain a ton of Players, and I'm pretty sure it's not that difficult, seeing we have an awesome Developer, and an awesome Owner.

If you don't know what UHC is, it's when there's about 10-20 people that join a game, when the game starts, it teleports all the Players into different parts of a world, this is Ultra Hardcore so you have 10 hearts and you can only regen with gapples, or instahealths, regen potions, etc. You must venture your way down into the caves, and succeed whilst making armor and gapples. It's a super fun Gamemode because you have to be super careful.I don't know what I'm saying, lol, hopefully you know what Gamemode this is. ;-)
Agreed, I've always loved watching the mindcrackers play uhc

Zainos

Owner
Staff Manager
Yes, UHC sounds easy to code and it's a good Idea. I'll add it to the poll Options :)
Btw, you are allowed to change your vote if you wish as I added this new option...

imtotallychris

Retired Staff
This has a lack of information :/

How are we supposed to know what will be in what, so we can all vote appropriately and not based on a name?

Last edited:

Masterfireheart

Retired Staff
Why is everyone forgetting about Skyblock? People asked for it a year ago and noone has done anything. I even make fun of it in my new upcoming speed art! :/

Zainos

Owner
Staff Manager
This has a lack of information :/

How are we supposed to know what will be in what, so we can all vote appropriately and not based on a name?
I'm sure everyone already knows what is what, but u are welcome to edit my post and add the information missing if you wish chrissy :)

Zainos

Owner
Staff Manager
Why is everyone forgetting about Skyblock? People asked for it a year ago and noone has done anything. I even make fun of it in my new upcoming speed art! :/
It's in BETA, don't worry. That's a confirmed release, it's going to be out very soon!
Build what exactly? A spawn area? Or are you guys making a custom plugin?

And also, I don't understand how it has taken over a year to accomplish this "something". Can you please elaborate?
Dude that's kind rude, we have been really busy working on other things and, to your concern, skyblock is a very big and complex project which takes time specially when it's just me and cookie making it. We don't have a big team of developers, with this it's just me and cookie and it's hard and takes time to develop such a big gamemode. So please, little time is left. BE PATIENT!

Masterfireheart

Retired Staff
It's in BETA, don't worry. That's a confirmed release, it's going to be out very soon!

Dude that's kind rude, we have been really busy working on other things and, to your concern, skyblock is a very big and complex project which takes time specially when it's just me and cookie making it. We don't have a big team of developers, with this it's just me and cookie and it's hard and takes time to develop such a big gamemode. So please, little time is left. BE PATIENT!
Sorry, didn't want to come off as rude. Chris made it sound like there was a "team". Didn't think it was just you two. If you ever need help with anything, shoot me a PM, I would be glad to help.

I guess I'm just frustrated because last night, my new rig did something to f*** up Windows Bootloader and it got totaled. I rehashed Windows and now I need to redo everything and it takes awhile. Anyone who spends almost 4 years on something only to have it be flawless the first 2 days and then become a big doorstop would be pissed. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.