• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Vote For The Next Gamemode That Should Be Worked On!

Which gamemode/update would you want to be released first?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

TrashcanTristan

I think you guys should work on UHC because, The reason I left was because the gamemodes were getting a little boring. UHC is one of the gamemodes I actually enjoy :D. UHC, UHC, UHC, UHC, UHC, UHC, UHC!!!!!!!!!!

TheCakeGod

Trusted Member
Masterfireheart
Noun (mas-ter - fahyuh r - hahrt)

1. Fun, cheerful guy
2. Guy who makes sound tracks
3. Master of fire hearts

fmrange

I think a faction update would be good. I like to play on factions raid servers and your has Chest protecting. Maybe taking that away and adding a new spawn/ plugins would make it more popular and be a more fun game mode

imtotallychris

Retired Staff
I think a faction update would be good. I like to play on factions raid servers and your has Chest protecting. Maybe taking that away and adding a new spawn/ plugins would make it more popular and be a more fun game mode
Future update, it will be done automatically a vote is not necessary.

Cinq

I just have some questions if UHC is being considered to be on HHGN, because it is one of my favorite gamemodes. :3

1. Will donaters be getting some kind of advantage on uhc for example kits?

2. Will you be able to hit your teammates?

3. Before PvP starts will you lose hunger bars?

4. Is there going to be golden heads?

5. Do you have the choice to pick your teammate or will it be randomized?

6. Will it be hosted on signs or scheduled times?

7. How big will the border be?

kthx ;P

captainloopy

I believe the problem with UHC is, it usually takes lots of players, and it would be hard to make the teams. I know on another server with UHC the teams are random which is quite annoying and means you don't get the whole "Play with your friend experience."

I think that an idea that other servers don't have would be great, and I personally love the bridges, which most servers do not have. Any idea that other servers do not have I believe would be great. I don't really care what it is, but I would like the new gamemode to be individual and different from other servers. I think some kinda of walls/bridges related game would be a new experience because things like that attract more players than things like paintball.

JUST MY OPINION

Status
Not open for further replies.