• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

AppleGlacier

Retired Staff
Starting my writing already! The scene is gonna be us in a lost world finding the legend of HHG. You will meet characters along the way. If you guys want to tell me any ideas for the story line pm me!
I added you on Skype. Then we can go from there with the storyline.

MissDark

Retired Staff
Ok everyone, after _MysticLex_ created her project I got a great idea. It will take a long time and will be hard but once it's done it will be absolutely awesome. So as some of you may know I am learning 3D Modeling and Animation. So I want to add a ton of my friends. Sorry if I missed anyone if I did message me and I'll be sure to add you. Also, if any of you have experience 3D Modeling or Animating I would appreciate any help you can give as I am still learning. So the list of people I have right now that I will add are as follows:

QuartzyGlacier
_MysticLex_
_Smokescreen_
Shadow_Squadron
Zainos
MissDark
Unitus
SamThePugMC
Skinlesspotato
KaiosGaming02
Insanekiller687
Ender_The_Koala
MaddyE2003
javathor
BreeziEmoji
Viperstrike
Glitter10
Stamps25
MeganDaPugMC
X_HeyItzCat_X
Hopelovesdogs23
Phrantic
hamjam23
xHeyItsPepperx
MeganCrazy
Voidstruck
_E_l_l_o_L_u_v
LeStella07
Kristian
WishfulWaves

EDIT: Also I am thinking of maybe creating a bit of a story out of it so I'll probably will have some main people and I may need you to record some voice pieces. I'll ask for those who can do it. If you can please say so in the comments.
Sounds great :p if you need my help with anything just let me know :)

I'm not Loved :) :eek: :p
and hush, you know we love you stormie <333