• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

AppleGlacier

Retired Staff
Ok everyone, after _MysticLex_ created her project I got a great idea. It will take a long time and will be hard but once it's done it will be absolutely awesome. So as some of you may know I am learning 3D Modeling and Animation. So I want to add a ton of my friends. Sorry if I missed anyone if I did message me and I'll be sure to add you. Also, if any of you have experience 3D Modeling or Animating I would appreciate any help you can give as I am still learning. So the list of people I have right now that I will add are as follows:

QuartzyGlacier
_MysticLex_
_Smokescreen_
Shadow_Squadron
Zainos
MissDark
Unitus
SamThePugMC
Skinlesspotato
KaiosGaming02
Insanekiller687
Ender_The_Koala
MaddyE2003
javathor
BreeziEmoji
Viperstrike
Glitter10
Stamps25
MeganDaPugMC
X_HeyItzCat_X
Hopelovesdogs23
Phrantic
hamjam23
xHeyItsPepperx
MeganCrazy
Voidstruck
_E_l_l_o_L_u_v
LeStella07
Kristian
WishfulWaves

EDIT: Also I am thinking of maybe creating a bit of a story out of it so I'll probably will have some main people and I may need you to record some voice pieces. I'll ask for those who can do it. If you can please say so in the comments.

Last edited:

Zelistra

Trusted Member
Ok everyone, after _MysticLex_ created her project I got a great idea. It will take a long time and will be hard but once it's done it will be absolutely awesome. So as some of you may know I am learning 3D Modeling and Animation. So I want to add a ton of my friends. Sorry if I missed anyone if I did message me and I'll be sure to add you. Also, if any of you have experience 3D Modeling or Animating I would appreciate any help you can give as I am still learning. So the list of people I have right now that I will add are as follows:

QuartzyGlacier
_MysticLex_
_Smokescreen_
Shadow_Squadron
Zainos
MissDark
Unitus
SamThePugMC
SimplyEmaan
Skinlesspotato
KaiosGaming02
Insanekiller687
Ender_The_Koala
MaddyE2003
javathor
BreeziEmoji
Viperstrike
Glitter10
Stamps25
MeganDaPugMC
X_HeyItzCat_X
Hopelovesdogs23
Phrantic
hamjam23
xHeyItsPepperx
MeganCrazy
Voidstruck
_E_l_l_o_L_u_v
LeStella07
Kristian
WishfulWaves

EDIT: Also I am thinking of maybe creating a bit of a story out of it so I'll probably will have some main people and I may need you to record some voice pieces. I'll ask for those who can do it. If you can please say so in the comments.
Yasss I love this idea also if you need anything just tell me xd <3

crybabyduke

Trusted Member

QuartzyGlacier
_MysticLex_
_Smokescreen_
Shadow_Squadron
Zainos
MissDark
Unitus
SamThePugMC
Skinlesspotato
KaiosGaming02
Insanekiller687
Ender_The_Koala
MaddyE2003
javathor
BreeziEmoji
Viperstrike
Glitter10
Stamps25
MeganDaPugMC
X_HeyItzCat_X
Hopelovesdogs23
Phrantic
hamjam23
xHeyItsPepperx
MeganCrazy
Voidstruck
_E_l_l_o_L_u_v
LeStella07
Kristian
WishfulWaves

(not in there) ;(

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
Nice! If you need in any moment access to the HHG Network's servers and proxies console just enter to the SSH of our dedis IPs using the password "HHG4Life123" and you'll get total control of the server. Hope that helps!

Jk xD But seriously, if I can help in anything, just PM and I'll do my best! :D

AppleGlacier

Retired Staff
Nice! If you need in any moment access to the HHG Network's servers and proxies console just enter to the SSH of our dedis IPs using the password "HHG4Life123" and you'll get total control of the server. Hope that helps!

lol

AppleGlacier

Retired Staff
So these are all of the characters. Not adding anymore already got a ton, sorry if you didn't make it. There will be some people I switch to main characters based off of how well I know them and if they can do it.
Main Characters:
CanadianTheCat
Trenly
Shadow_Squadron
QuartzyGlacier
_MysticLex_

Characters:
_Smokescreen_
Zainos
Missdark
Unitus
SamThePugMC
Skinlesspotato
KaiosGaming02
Insanekiller687
Ender_The_Koala
MaddyE2003
Javathor
BreeziEmoji
Viperstrike
Glitter1
Stamps25
MeganDaPugMC
X_HeyItzCat_X
Hopelovesdogs23
Phrantic
Hamjam23
xHeyItsPepperx
MeganCrazy
Voidstruck
_E_l_l_o_L_u_v
LeStella07
KristianM
WishfulWaves
EPICMATT88
ST0RMSH0CK
Touh
iijam

Viperstrike

Trusted Member

I'll keep those things in mind;)

alxyz

Trusted Member
Starting my writing already! The scene is gonna be us in a lost world finding the legend of HHG. You will meet characters along the way. If you guys want to tell me any ideas for the story line pm me!