• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

AppleGlacier

Retired Staff
Should probably have done this a long time ago. I should have known nothing would have worked. Most of my friends were right in this case. I'm done. The level of toxicity and immaturity on here is mind blowing. It's sad and sickening at the same time to see it this way. I should have left with all of the other mature people. There are very few people on here I still respect and look up to. To name a few Trenly LeStella_ _E_l_l_o_L_u_v Lexy_Senpai and some more. Child friendly is a joke now on this server. Server is full of rule breakers. I know your reply is gonna be "Then get more staff." 1. You break the rules 2. You really need someone to watch you in order for you to follow the rules? That proves how immature you are. Like seriously? You have to always have someone to watch you? You are like a little kid to need someone to watch you to make sure you follow the rules. I tried my best, offered what I could, very few accepted. I have done that, now it's time to move on. Many of you are gonna be happy that I am leaving. Just know, everything you do is always going to come back to you. Always.

Last edited:

Trenly

Admin
Admin
I figured it would come to this. Farewell, my friend. May your journey through life be all the more pleasant as you continue to do what you feel is best for you.

AppleGlacier

Retired Staff
I figured it would come to this. Farewell, my friend. May your journey through life be all the more pleasant as you continue to do what you feel is best for you.
Thanks, I will make sure to keep in touch through Skype every now and then.
Good luck to you. Text on skype anytime my friend.
Will do.
Farewell CanadianTheCat, you will be missed...
Farewell Handeril, enjoyed talking to you and seeing you around.
I never expected to see this... But I respect you and your decision. I didn't know you well, but goodbye and good luck in everything.
Thank you, same to you. Keep up the encouragement to people, they need it. :)
I hate to see people leave, but I can see what you're getting at... and no matter what people think or say, it's true.

Good Luck in life, and Goodbye
Thank you, good luck to you as well.
Awe thanks Darien - you are missed already.
Happy to have met you and hope you'll stay in touch when you have the time =)
I will make sure to do that.
Goodbye, good luck with the future & life. Also you were a great staff aswell :)
Cya sometime
Thank you, did my best. May see you around the MC community here and there. Good luck to you as well. :)

me32305

Can you please go into more detail about this "immaturity" right now you're just throwing the word around. I like how you say "this is no longer a child friendly server" then you go off and call everyone immature. If you're saying this server is for children... well that's partially wrong, and children are immature, get over it.

___Fernanik1___

Can you please go into more detail about this "immaturity" right now you're just throwing the word around. I like how you say "this is no longer a child friendly server" then you go off and call everyone immature. If you're saying this server is for children... well that's partially wrong, and children are immature, get over it.
Wow, you sure like to do this a lot... can't you just leave it alone for once?? he's obviously tried to "get over it" and everything. Just don't say anything at all if all you say is stuff like this, The Mature thing to do would to respect his decision and let it be...

AppleGlacier

Retired Staff
For one your disrespect. Also, I didn't day everyone I said most. I said there are people I respect still. Also, no it's not wrong, based off of the rules and since I was staff I know what it was supposed to be. Yes, I am well aware that some children are immature. Except most of the people being immature on this server right now aren't children. For example, you. Now that's all I have to say and I'm not gonna be responding to you further. You can disagree all you want.

me32305

For one your disrespect. Also, I didn't day everyone I said most. I said there are people I respect still. Also, no it's not wrong, based off of the rules and since I was staff I know what it was supposed to be. Yes, I am well aware that some children are immature. Except most of the people being immature on this server right now aren't children. For example, you. Now that's all I have to say and I'm not gonna be responding to you further. You can disagree all you want.

People such has yourself that try and be relateable with literally everything they say disgusts me.

___Fernanik1___

People such has yourself that try and be relateable with literally everything they say disgusts me.
People who act like you.. or are you... Disgust everyone else in this forum.... No one asked you to be like this, and quite frankly.. it's annoying, if you don't care or whatever leave it alone.. It's the internet... something's bound to make you mad or upset or whatever... but leave it alone already, i'm pretty sure this wouldn't be happening if people like you actually kept things to themselves

And *relatable

Last edited:

_Smokescreen_

Retired Staff
I actually agree with me32305, well for the first part I've grown accustom to the fact that yes people can be immature on the server but I can deal with it. People can be toxic but as a staff member you must be able to deal with what other people say, whether you like it or not. It's our duty to enforce the rules on said people who are breaking the rules or who are toxic or who are immature but, immature in the way that is not acceptable, kids are kids and yes some may not be kids but that is their personality and it is up to them to do what they please, while following our rules.

And this is on the side of a kid friendly server, our profanity filter is based around PG-13, however that doesn't mean people like me being 18 can't go on the server and yes people around my age can be immature, but that's just them. It's a matter again, of putting up for who they are and doing my job as staff :p

But yes, apart from that, goodbye darien, you can talk to me on skype if you wish to :)

XV_Scorpion_VX

Retired Staff
Should probably have done this a long time ago. I should have known nothing would have worked. Most of my friends were right in this case. I'm done. The level of toxicity and immaturity on here is mind blowing. It's sad and sickening at the same time to see it this way. I should have left with all of the other mature people. There are very few people on here I still respect and look up to. To name a few Trenly LeStella_ _E_l_l_o_L_u_v Lexy_Senpai and some more. Child friendly is a joke now on this server. Server is full of rule breakers. I know your reply is gonna be "Then get more staff." 1. You break the rules 2. You really need someone to watch you in order for you to follow the rules? That proves how immature you are. Like seriously? You have to always have someone to watch you? You are like a little kid to need someone to watch you to make sure you follow the rules. I tried my best, offered what I could, very few accepted. I have done that, now it's time to move on. Many of you are gonna be happy that I am leaving. Just know, everything you do is always going to come back to you. Always.
Meanwhile I'm just sitting here like, I don't like to see you're going, but at the same time I'm not a one to say that "Oh ikr the server is so immature and I don't understand why" cause I'm super immature and break the rules all the time lol. I'll openly admit to bypassing filters and threatening the crap out of people. Hell no am I a little kid, if anyone called me a little kid I'd deal with them simple as, and if anyone does anything to hurt or insult my closer friends, I'll deal with them too, but I'm immature as hell and have no real respect for rules, I'm even currently on my 6th mute lol. On the other hand though it is sad to see you go, I did like you, you was one of the few staff I like and you was always respectful to me, and I to you I hope anyway, apart from being a common convict lol, so yeah, see ya bro.

Last edited:

AppleGlacier

Retired Staff
I actually agree with me32305, well for the first part I've grown accustom to the fact that yes people can be immature on the server but I can deal with it. People can be toxic but as a staff member you must be able to deal with what other people say, whether you like it or not. It's our duty to enforce the rules on said people who are breaking the rules or who are toxic or who are immature but, immature in the way that is not acceptable, kids are kids and yes some may not be kids but that is their personality and it is up to them to do what they please, while following our rules.

And this is on the side of a kid friendly server, our profanity filter is based around PG-13, however that doesn't mean people like me being 18 can't go on the server and yes people around my age can be immature, but that's just them. It's a matter again, of putting up for who they are and doing my job as staff :p

But yes, apart from that, goodbye darien, you can talk to me on skype if you wish to :)
Everything you said is true, and I am more likely to listen to you than me32305 due to the fact that most times he comes on from a place of insults not from a place of logic. That is not always the case but that is what I have mainly seen. Also, yes, depending on what you have come to the server for depends on how you are going to act. From my talk with you, you just do it because you want to. Although, for me I came for the community and help where I could. Since the community has gotten to a point where I myself dislike being in and I am no longer growing time for me to move on. Which, I am sure, you completely understand.

Meanwhile I'm just sitting here like, I don't like to see you're going, but at the same time I'm not a one to say that "Oh ikr the server is so immature and I don't understand why" cause I'm super immature and break the rules all the time lol. I'll openly admit to bypassing filters and threatening the crap out of people. Hell no am I a little kid, if anyone called me a little kid I'd deal with them simple as, but I'm immature as hell and have no real respect for rules, I'm even currently on my 6th mute lol. On the other hand though it is sad to see you go, I did like you, you was one of the few staff I like and you was always respectful to me, and I to you I hope anyway, apart from being a common convict lol, so yeah, see ya bro.
Yea, even though you are like that I still respect you because you generally come from a place of logic and reason. You also, like you just did, openly acknowledge what you do but say you don't care. Which I can completely respect. More the people I have a problem with are the people who never take a step back and look at themselves and think "hmm maybe it's something I am doing." I understand where you are coming from, and even though I may not like/agree with it I can see you are generally coming at it from a logical place. Also, you don't go around trying to insult people or get them mad for the hell of it. You do it when they do something to you or you friends. Otherwise you don't care at all.

Also, I said I wasn't going to reply to me32305 but since I am leaving it doesn't matter anyway. What you said has no reason behind it and you in no way backed yourself up. 1. What is wrong with trying to be relatable? Are you against me trying to help people and getting to know people personally? If you are then I have no business with you. I try to look at it from everyone's perspective. Not from the self-centered perspective you are so inclined to have. I will change my opinions if, you can give me evidence that I am wrong. Otherwise I will gladly stick to my own opinions and beliefs. I'm sure most people would agree that going to attack every single person you can just for the hell of it isn't a good thing. Yes, you are allowed to have your own opinions just as I am. The problem I have is in the way you express those opinions. I can easily express my disagreement with someone else' view/opinion without coming across as if I am insulting them. Like with OliviaTheDog post about her leaving, what you posted was quite rude and unnecessary. If you dislike her in anyway why would you even waste energy posting that?

Last edited:

Handeril

me32305 does actually have logic, as I have seen both sides of "logic" and "insult" come from him.

We all insult others, heck, I've insulted more than one person...

I will openly admit I'm not perfect on the rules, but I do back down when things really "fly off the handle".

In the end, this is the internet, and not everyone's nice, sadly... :/

Though, I do respect CanadianTheCat's decision to back down from staff, in the end, as it can be all a bit much to be staff sometimes (I can personally empathize with that). I hope whatever journey lies ahead of you, plays out favorably, Canadian.

AppleGlacier

Retired Staff
me32305 does actually have logic, as I have seen both sides of "logic" and "insult" come from him.

We all insult others, heck, I've insulted more than one person...

I will openly admit I'm not perfect on the rules, but I do back down when things really "fly off the handle".

In the end, this is the internet, and not everyone's nice, sadly... :/

Though, I do respect CanadianTheCat's decision to back down from staff, in the end, as it can be all a bit much to be staff sometimes (I can personally empathize with that). I hope whatever journey lies ahead of you, plays out favorably, Canadian.

Yea, no one is perfect, even those who openly break the rules I respect. It's more about how they act towards that. Like scorpion and you both admit that but are basically like I don't care. Which I can respect. Because you acknowledge what you are doing but still decide to be that way. And yea, not everyone is nice, people are always gonna insult. Still don't want to live in it and I am going to find a better place to meet new people. and yea thank you, hope things going forward play out well for you as well. Yes, he does have logic, but it's mostly the way he takes things on or responds to things. I could just not care but I'm not one to stand around while someone goes around insulting everyone. People I know who can be hurt by it. Yes, they could just suck it up and deal with it. But not everyone can stand alone.

michalthekid

Trusted Member
I totally agree with you. I thought after I take a break the server would get a bit more mature and less toxic, but I guess not. Hmu on skype i enjoy conversations with you.

Zelistra

Trusted Member
I didn't read and understand every single word in this thread but I get what you're all talking about (because someone wouldn't stop messaging me...)

I don't think that Darien meant he doesn't like immature people. And that's easy, because I'm really immature. Even everyone irl considers and calls me a kid lol (sometimes even a little kid). Anyway but by "immature" I think he meant people that aren't kids but act like kids, break rules, and are rude. Just guessing.. :p