• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

___Fernanik1___

I didn't read and understand every single word in this thread but I get what you're all talking about (because someone wouldn't stop messaging me...)

I don't think that Darien meant he doesn't like immature people. And that's easy, because I'm really immature. Even everyone irl considers and calls me a kid lol (sometimes even a little kid). Anyway but by "immature" I think he meant people that aren't kids but act like kids, break rules, and are rude. Just guessing.. :p
Like people who know the difference between right and wrong... but still choose to do bad things anyways?

AppleGlacier

Retired Staff
I didn't read and understand every single word in this thread but I get what you're all talking about (because someone wouldn't stop messaging me...)

I don't think that Darien meant he doesn't like immature people. And that's easy, because I'm really immature. Even everyone irl considers and calls me a kid lol (sometimes even a little kid). Anyway but by "immature" I think he meant people that aren't kids but act like kids, break rules, and are rude. Just guessing.. :p
Kinda and kinda not. I don't care if people act like a kid. More the people who are inappropriate and rude/disrespectful. and cough cough 'someone' cough cough.

_Smokescreen_

Retired Staff
More the people who are inappropriate and rude/disrespectful. and cough cough 'someone' cough cough
I don't know who you are hinting at, however that's just how some people are, it isn't such as a 'utopia' and you cannot change everybody. Everybody may posses the capacity for change however, it isn't the case sometimes. And I may be a staff member because I want to but also because I enjoy it.

AppleGlacier

Retired Staff
I don't know who you are hinting at, however that's just how some people are, it isn't such as a 'utopia' and you cannot change everybody. Everybody may posses the capacity for change however, it isn't the case sometimes. And I may be a staff member because I want to but also because I enjoy it.
That's true. and by someone I and Emily weren't talking about someone who we thought where immature because she said
(because someone wouldn't stop messaging me...)
That someone was me which is why I did cough cough 'someone' cough cough lol

___Fernanik1___

i'm so lost... i knew i shouldn't have left for 5 months.... i mean... it wasn't my choice to.. but idk.. stuff.. What's going on?

XV_Scorpion_VX

Retired Staff

Me in other words :D lol. Acts like a kid at 17 yrs old, breaks rules, and will be rude as hell to anyone that insults me or my close friend, I play the part perfectly, and I'm an ex-staff! What a great example I am lol.

Last edited:

Zelistra

Trusted Member
Kinda and kinda not. I don't care if people act like a kid. More the people who are inappropriate and rude/disrespectful. and cough cough 'someone' cough cough.
Yeah that's what I meant to say bleh :p

Me in other words :D lol. Acts like a kid at 17 yrs old, breaks rules, and will be rude as hell to anyone that insults me or my close friend, I play the part perfectly, and I'm an ex-staff! What a great example I am lol.
The first, last, and only thing you ever said to me in-game was "Please don't spam" and I still remember, I got so mad back then lol (it was like my first time playing on hhg or any server actually). So to me, you are a great example of staff lol

Last edited:

XV_Scorpion_VX

Retired Staff
Yeah that's what I meant to say bleh :p

The first, last, and only thing you ever said to me in-game was "Please don't spam" and I still remember, I got so mad back then lol (it was like my first time playing on hhg or any server actually). So to me, you are a great example of staff lol
Well, true, but still as an ex-staff of the server I'm not a good example of that lol, terrible infact (Ex staff members are 'meant' to be a good example as a player to other players, if you get what I mean). As a staff when I was staff it's fair to say I was a decent staff member but outside of that I mostly don't give a damn.