• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

My Story As Well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Masterfireheart

Retired Staff
ok I'm not making this up or exaggerating at all

this is legit the first time in well over 2 years that a thread here on the forums actually made me laugh so hard I actually fell out of my chair and hit my lungs because it was hard to breathe

thank you so much CanadianTheCat, I really needed a good laugh today

XV_Scorpion_VX

Retired Staff
ok I'm not making this up or exaggerating at all

this is legit the first time in well over 2 years that a thread here on the forums actually made me laugh so hard I actually fell out of my chair and hit my lungs because it was hard to breathe

thank you so much CanadianTheCat, I really needed a good laugh today
You know what, you've also annoyed me so much with what you've said that I really want to just break your jaw. Do you actually realise what you're saying? This guy has genuinely had a problem with something and has shared information he really shouldn't let wasteman's like you to see, and you're laughing at it and genuinely insulting him? You truly do live up to your name as the most offensive staff on the server, what you've just said has truly disgusted me and I'm sure I'm speaking for others here.

AppleGlacier

Retired Staff
You know what, you've also annoyed me so much with what you've said that I really want to just break your jaw. Do you actually realise what you're saying? This guy has genuinely had a problem with something and has shared information he really shouldn't let wasteman's like you to see, and you're laughing at it and genuinely insulting him? You truly do live up to your name as the most offensive staff on the server, what you've just said has truly disgusted me and I'm sure I'm speaking for others here.
Thanks, I saw what he said but just decided to leave it alone. As no matter how much I try to explain they won't get it. Talked about that yesterday to Trenly.

XV_Scorpion_VX

Retired Staff
Thanks, I saw what he said but just decided to leave it alone. As no matter how much I try to explain they won't get it. Talked about that yesterday to Trenly.
Tbh I think this is just MasterFireheart being what he normally is, offensive and rude, but no people won't get it. But no problem, no way I'm letting that happen without saying something lol.

Masterfireheart

Retired Staff
I'm going to make a statement right here since apparently I'm being flamed for an inability to read

So CanadianTheCat XV_Scorpion_VX Viperstrike Zainos MissDark Trenly and anyone else who read this debacle

I said in my post:

I in no way said that the OP of this thread is what made me laugh, and I certainly do not think that CanadianTheCat's problem is very funny. Responses such as "Page 9001 Trenly is giving away a sponsor rank." "Mine would take 6 novels" "I still do this 24/7 but i guess it can't be helped oh well whateverrr i enjoy it (not really) ;)))" "aaaaawwwwwwwkkkkkkkwwwwwaaaaaaaarrrrrddddd" and QuartzyGlacier's Cocaine/Coke mixup were what was making me laugh so hard, maybe they normally wouldnt, but I'm starting to take new meds and sometimes I get really prone to random laughing when I'm alone.

Call me a jackass for not wording my statement better, because that's really what I am and I apologize. CanadianTheCat keep up your streak and maybe seek more professional help as well since it never hurts.

Status
Not open for further replies.