• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

I Am Ending This Once And For All!

After reading what I wrote, MAC OR PC?

• Mac

Votes: 13 41.9%
  • PC

Votes: 18 58.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Masterfireheart

Retired Staff
Someone lock the topic.
Why would anyone lock the topic? It is a perfectly valid conversation that is not only active but engaging.

The only reason I would see that you would want to have this topic locked is that you feel that your argument is invalid and that you wish to make others cease the discussion because you dont want to seem wrong which is a very immature reason :/

CodeHerobrine

Trusted Member
Why would anyone lock the topic? It is a perfectly valid conversation that is not only active but engaging.

The only reason I would see that you would want to have this topic locked is that you feel that your argument is invalid and that you wish to make others cease the discussion because you dont want to seem wrong which is a very immature reason :/
I want to so I stop getting spammed with notifications.

Geo

Windows is better, far better. Windows computers are cheaper and easier to get. If you want to build a PC, it is hard to get the mac os for it. Macs are good for rendering, but if you want a good gaming pc then you need a Windows computer. Macs are good for their size (Not the desktop) and are very portable for there power, but so are Windows computers.

Kaios

Retired Staff
Windows is better, far better. Windows computers are cheaper and easier to get. If you want to build a PC, it is hard to get the mac os for it. Macs are good for rendering, but if you want a good gaming pc then you need a Windows computer. Macs are good for their size (Not the desktop) and are very portable for there power, but so are Windows computers.
I personally can't stand any laptop that's NOT a Mac. But with a desktop I realize that Macs aren't the best for gaming so if I ever get one I'll probably get a custom built.

Geo

I personally can't stand any laptop that's NOT a Mac. But with a desktop I realize that Macs aren't the best for gaming so if I ever get one I'll probably get a custom built.

Yeah, true, mac laptops are a TON better. I just bought a thousand dollar laptop and I still think macs are better for a laptop, besides for its size. I like big laptops XD

Kaios

Retired Staff
Yeah, true, mac laptops are a TON better. I just bought a thousand dollar laptop and I still think macs are better for a laptop, besides for its size. I like big laptops XD
I have a Mac book air and it is Bae. I get around 80 FPS while recording!

Status
Not open for further replies.