• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

I Am Ending This Once And For All!

After reading what I wrote, MAC OR PC?

• Mac

Votes: 13 41.9%
  • PC

Votes: 18 58.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SAFollis

Trusted Member
PC's are not only simple to use, but are perfect for gaming, whereas Macs are just difficult to figure out and sometimes slow. I have a cousin that has a mac (CodeHerobrine) and I to over his house sometimes and when he does play on his Mac I go "Wow, my HP laptop runs faster then this!" and of course, he says "I highly doubt that.". WRONG! It runs faster, no matter what you say! FOR THE PC REVOLOUTION!!!
Yup. PC > Mac

SAFollis

Trusted Member
PC is winning c:
And also in reply to master:

Dells are semi-bad too. When those outlast something you know the other things are horrible xD

CodeHerobrine

Trusted Member
PC's are not only simple to use, but are perfect for gaming, whereas Macs are just difficult to figure out and sometimes slow. I have a cousin that has a mac (CodeHerobrine) and I to over his house sometimes and when he does play on his Mac I go "Wow, my HP laptop runs faster then this!" and of course, he says "I highly doubt that.". WRONG! It runs faster, no matter what you say! FOR THE PC REVOLOUTION!!!
Ive seen your pc it flickers like crazy plus the one time you saw me game I had 6 applications up. Do you record no you don't plus my mouse is a peace of junk.

SAFollis

Trusted Member
Ive seen your pc it flickers like crazy plus the one time you saw me game I had 6 applications up. Do you record no you don't plus my mouse is a peace of junk.
That's his computer. Not all of them. (In fact, most of them aren't)
Also mine records at 60 fps and I can do that with a giant display c:

Masterfireheart

Retired Staff
All mac mouses are junk. And I record AND stream AND use my computer as a render farm and have no problems :l

(Oh and btw, I can record 120 FPS)

YES BROTHERS! WE ARE SHOWING THEM!
http://gyazo.com/8840dbf1ee74776580a00f88115acebc

Last edited by a moderator:

Geo

Mac mouses are terrible, but macs are great for rendering and getting high FPS. Windows has a better OS, and is easier to use and has more applications ect, while Mac is harder to use and has a harder to use OS but generally higher FPS (And price)

Fourzies

Trusted Member
ho
Mac mouses are terrible, but macs are great for rendering and getting high FPS. Windows has a better OS, and is easier to use and has more applications ect, while Mac is harder to use and has a harder to use OS but generally higher FPS (And price)
how many fps a mac can get? higher yhan 500??? I think not

Status
Not open for further replies.