• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

I Am Ending This Once And For All!

After reading what I wrote, MAC OR PC?

• Mac

Votes: 13 41.9%
  • PC

Votes: 18 58.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Masterfireheart

Retired Staff
PC
pros: They are good for gaming, they can install almost anything.
cons: Pcs are prone to get viruses easer, not the best choice for GFX.

MAC
pros: Good for gaming, powerful, very good for GFX, last a long time,
cons: Cost a lot, hard to download stuff.
.......you are joking right?

MORE PRONE TO GET VIRUSES??? WAT 0_o

and as I said earlier, GFX is loads better on PC and I have the opinions of many industry professionals on my side :l

and no, macs are not good for gaming, nor do they last a long time (My old and crappy dell outlasted 2 of my freinds new macs which they bought AFTER I got the dell)

Masterfireheart

Retired Staff
Or, instead of having pointless arguments on the wrong place (general discussion) You could just play on HappyHGN and buy stuff, or have a pointless debate in the right place (off-topic)
I put it in General Discussion because the original post was there and I felt it belonged there.

Did you know that General Discussion WAS Off Topic before there was Off Topic?

Masterfireheart

Retired Staff
EVERYTHING IS UPDATING EVERY YEAR OR SO DUE TO PEOPLE WANTING FASTER, NEWER STUFF LETS ALL JUST SAY LINUX IS MASTER RACE BECAUSE IT HAS A PENGUIN ON THE LOGO END OF DISCUSSION
you do raise a fair point I almost forgot about...

LINUX

I have never used Linux personally but know what it is and how it works (With the various Kernals of Unix). Yes it isn't very user friendly as there really isn't a GUI and most of the functions are executed through a command line (which is right up my alley). And there is almost NO support for it with Video Games and more. But it is really great for code testing and running things serverside ;)

FUTURE EDIT (4/20/16): Holy crap I was tired. I KNOW NOT ALL LINUX DISTROS ARE COMMANDLINE BASED LIKE ARCH DONT HATE ON ME FUTURE PERSON WHO IS READING MY OLD COMMENTS TO SEE IF I LEFT ANY HINTS TO MY GAMES SECRETS :)

Last edited:

Fourzies

Trusted Member
you do raise a fair point I almost forgot about...

LINUX

I have never used Linux personally but know what it is and how it works (With the various Kernals of Unix). Yes it isn't very user friendly as there really isn't a GUI and most of the functions are executed through a command line (which is right up my alley). And there is almost NO support for it with Video Games and more. But it is really great for code testing and running things serverside ;)
Let it happen

Masterfireheart

Retired Staff
I see how you are putting this and for some things a pc can be better than a mac, but WAIT. Macs are improving almost every 2 years, starting from the original macintosh computer. Apple has really improved on how macs are developing. Yes this might be your opinion, but everyone has an opinion in this, my opinion I think a mac is better than a pc, but that's only my opinion like I said before.
maybe with specs, but 1: they will never catch up to the huge powerhouse that is PC and 2: they have only gotten worse with their OS. Back when I had a imac (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IMac_G3), the GUI sucked, but was WAY better than the current (and uber confusing) one now...

Masterfireheart

Retired Staff
Give me a picture of the best pc that has been made.
super2.jpg

Aydan

PC's are not only simple to use, but are perfect for gaming, whereas Macs are just difficult to figure out and sometimes slow. I have a cousin that has a mac (CodeHerobrine) and I to over his house sometimes and when he does play on his Mac I go "Wow, my HP laptop runs faster then this!" and of course, he says "I highly doubt that.". WRONG! It runs faster, no matter what you say! FOR THE PC REVOLOUTION!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.