• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

I Am Ending This Once And For All!

After reading what I wrote, MAC OR PC?

• Mac

Votes: 13 41.9%
  • PC

Votes: 18 58.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Masterfireheart

Retired Staff
http://www.happy-hg.com/forum/index.php?threads/mac.6739/

I will go into more detail if needed, assuming all this detail isnt enough for you.

Windows is universes better than Mac in every single way, and this isn't just coming from someone who jumped on a bandwagon with no knowledge. I've owned a Mac before and have even used lots of other Mac computers at friends houses and etc. I know Macs. And they are TERRIBLE! Switiching from a Mac to a PC long ago was one of the best desicions I have ever made in my life. First, the whole layout of the Mac is very disorganized and confusing. One of my best friends (who is a mac user) even agrees with me contantly complaining about how hard it is to open programs and how they often crash/close out and is very frustrated. Second, Macs are very underpowered compared to PC. Sure there are some old or budget PC's that dont have the specs, but my custom PC with its 4 YEAR OLD PARTS can do things that 3 MACS TOGETHER couldn't! Third, Windows is the OS that is the most supported with overall programs. I have literally seen 2 programs IN MY ENTIRE LIFE that were Mac only and there wasnt ANY way to make them PC compatible (emulator/user extension).

I have seen statements such as "Oh yeah? Mac is WAY better for gaming" or "Even if it isnt good for gaming, its MUCH better for design than Windows!" and I think "Oh how wrong they are...". I have tested various software on Mac's as well as PC and PC ALWAYS comes out on top. Photoshop, After Effects, and Flash all ran better on PC and were so much smoother with the workflow. Blender was almost unusable on my friends Mac, and FL STUDIO DOESNT EVEN SUPPORT MAC YET! (There is a beta going on, but its buggy, and most of the plugins still don't support it)

There is SO MUCH MORE I could write about this, but I'll stop it here for now. If you guys want more, just ask.

Kaios

Retired Staff
Lol. You make good points but I have used a Mac all my computer life. It's just goin to be hard to change my mind. Half the things you mentioned I don't even have problems with like PS and AE they run pefect on my Mac.

Masterfireheart

Retired Staff
I would go into detail on how Apple is more relevant, but that's a whole lesson on advertisement, lmao.
Define "relevant"

I'm pretty sure that any advertising Apple comes up with wont change the fact that I have a Quad core i5 attatched to 32 GB of RAM and a 2 TB hard drive that can do 15k RPM. (And those are the 4 year old parts....)

SAFollis

Trusted Member
I dwell in possibility -
A fairer Mac than Windows -
More numerous of Windows -
Superior - to Mac -

Of Windows as the Cedars -
Impregnable of Eye -
And for an Everlasting Roof
The Gambrels of the Sky -

Of Visitors - the fairest -
For Occupation - This -
The destruction of Macs
To Windows Paradise -

Masterfireheart

Retired Staff
I dwell in possibility -
A fairer Mac than Windows -
More numerous of Windows -
Superior - to Mac -

Of Windows as the Cedars -
Impregnable of Eye -
And for an Everlasting Roof
The Gambrels of the Sky -

Of Visitors - the fairest -
For Occupation - This -
The destruction of Macs
To Windows Paradise -
um

CodeHerobrine

Trusted Member
PC
pros: They are good for gaming, they can install almost anything.
cons: Pcs are prone to get viruses easer, not the best choice for GFX.

MAC
pros: Good for gaming, powerful, very good for GFX, last a long time,
cons: Cost a lot, hard to download stuff.

SAFollis

Trusted Member
PC
pros: They are good for gaming, they can install almost anything.
cons: Pcs are prone to get viruses easer, not the best choice for GFX.

MAC
pros: Good for gaming, powerful, very good for GFX, last a long time,
cons: Cost a lot, hard to download stuff.
You're jk right?
Windows can do the same--if not even better GFX than mac

__USA__

Or you could just get a computer, idk why you need these new fancy fangled "pcs" and "macs" When I was your age I was twice your age. Also when I was your age computers didn't have screens! We just felt our way around the pvp maps. And when I was young "macs" was just a popular food at mcdonalds.

Gaby1129

I see how you are putting this and for some things a pc can be better than a mac, but WAIT. Macs are improving almost every 2 years, starting from the original macintosh computer. Apple has really improved on how macs are developing. Yes this might be your opinion, but everyone has an opinion in this, my opinion I think a mac is better than a pc, but that's only my opinion like I said before.

__USA__

Or, instead of having pointless arguments on the wrong place (general discussion) You could just play on HappyHGN and buy stuff, or have a pointless debate in the right place (off-topic)

SAFollis

Trusted Member
I see how you are putting this and for some things a pc can be better than a mac, but WAIT. Macs are improving almost every 2 years, starting from the original macintosh computer. Apple has really improved on how macs are developing. Yes this might be your opinion, but everyone has an opinion in this, my opinion I think a mac is better than a pc, but that's only my opinion like I said before.
Everything technology is doubling every 2 years. It's that law of lawness cuz I forgot and it was like the law where it doubles every so often and whatever

Status
Not open for further replies.