• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

I Am Ending This Once And For All!

After reading what I wrote, MAC OR PC?

• Mac

Votes: 13 41.9%
  • PC

Votes: 18 58.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Geo

I have a Mac book air and it is Bae. I get around 80 FPS while recording!

Yeah, I get a upwards of 600 while not recording... So ill probably drop like 40 frames, while recording, with a Windows laptop

Masterfireheart

Retired Staff
Windows is better, far better. Windows computers are cheaper and easier to get. If you want to build a PC, it is hard to get the mac os for it. Macs are good for rendering, but if you want a good gaming pc then you need a Windows computer. Macs are good for their size (Not the desktop) and are very portable for there power, but so are Windows computers.
I would have to HEAVILY disagree with the Rendering part. Windows computers are the most widely used render farms there are. The high specs of a PC are amazing for rendering!

michalthekid

Trusted Member
Can I end this topic? if you have been using a mac for 10 years, you'll say a mac is better. If you've been using Windows 10 years you'll say it's better.
Both windows and mac are equal in different ways. But Yes, I do find Windows superior.

jullll

Can I end this topic? if you have been using a mac for 10 years, you'll say a mac is better. If you've been using Windows 10 years you'll say it's better.
Both windows and mac are equal in different ways. But Yes, I do find Windows superior.
You should. 6 pages is getting out of control for a thread!

CageTheCcsc918

Retired Staff
I have a mac laptop and a Windows 8 gaming pc and i think the mac is far superior than that 1000 dollar piece of poo.

lol jk if u think i was telling the truth i would rethink your life lol

For gaming PC.
For other uses macs.

Macs are less prone to viruses.
I like the PC.

Status
Not open for further replies.