• Note: We are accepting any kind of map. However, we are specifically looking for Jigsaw Levels and Parkour maps. Therefore, your arena may have a higher chance to be accepted if it's for once of those game-modes, as long as it meets our Map Criteria.
  • We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Kit PvP Walking out of the maps

Ida_0611

Trusted Member
Hey are you supposed to walk out of the maps... I don't think so cuz you can see some of the other builds around it... It's taken un a 1v1 map but in all the other maps u can walk outside too...
image.jpg

image.jpg
image.jpg

(I cant really take screenies so I hope that this is fine :) )

Shqdoww_

Well imo the people/person who made the maps implemented it as a secret. Cause if they didn't want it to be played on/seen why make it? Also I have seen people try to get out of the map to escape my vengeance. None succeed. None will.

Xistencee

Trusted Member
I am pretty sure the 1v1 arenas are surrounded with barriers, which map did this happen in? Where was the area you were able to escape?

Shqdoww_

I'm all the time getting out of the maps on here. The reason for this I believe is because most of these (if not all) are built on creative plots. And when a 1v1 arena doesn't fill a whole plot (thank god they don't) there has to be some excess. And in the regular maps they are walled off with mountains. Hollow mountains. Which is why you can get out.

Xistencee

Trusted Member
I believe they are not built on creative plots because if they were then the Build Team server would be there for nothing. The build team built the 1v1 arenas and they will of used their server.