• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Global This Needs to Stop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidstruck

Retired Staff
Okay so a lot, and I mean A LOT of people don't realize that other players are human beings just like them AND THEY THEY HAVE FEELINGS! It does NOT matter if they are over a computer screen or not you do NOT bully someone just for the sake of making people laugh or making yourself feel better. It sickens me to see what some people have said to others and yeah, sure, you can report them. Will they stop? No. Bullying is not okay in any way, shape, or form. Not everyone is made from steel and rocks and even the little things can get to someone so easily. If you don't have something nice to say DON'T EVEN SAY IT AT ALL!!!

People are going to the extent of calling others fat, ugly, and worthless. And it is time to draw a line. You can't call someone those types of thing and expect them to take it as a joke, because it isn't. You can crush someones dreams by just saying "You're not good at that" or "Why are you doing that you're not even good". This bullying needs to stop. We are human beings and you have NO right to be telling someone that they're fat and ugly just to make yourself feel better. We have emotions and we have hearts, we don't needs others telling is that we aren't beautiful because every human being is beautiful in some way. If you don't like that person then don't talk to them at all instead of laughing at them or bullying them.

I hope that the toxicity that some people are releasing into the HHG community will be put to a stop. And to anyone who has ever been told that they are fat, ugly, or worthless just know that you aren't. You are a beautiful person and there will ever only be one of you. So make yourself be the best person that you can be.

Cookie

Trusted Member
yes cyber bullying is bullying, but really it depends on how bad it is. if someone told you to go "choke on a burrito and die" (lmao i got told that once) then that's not any type of bullying. It's just a 8 year old child behind the screen, they don't know what they are saying. don't compare cyberbullying to bullying in real life. all you have to do is block or report that person. EASY. people take things wayyyyyyyy to seriously sometimes, and I deal with mental issues too but i can take a joke.

seriously, I can't say anything in 2016 without people getting offended and calling it "Bullying". If you've been bullied in real life, you know it's nothing like cyberbulling.

Cookie

Trusted Member
also, people dont say mean things and expect you to take it as a joke. if they do, then it probably is a joke. all you have to do is be mature and ignore it. make the bully think that they can't get to you, because they shouldn't. it's not that hard.

Voidstruck

Retired Staff
It is bullying. Someone very close to me called me, crying, and told me they didn't know what to do anymore cause people were bullying her. This isn't just some joke this needs to stop. And you'd be surprised on how many people say hurtful things and cover it up with "It's just a joke". And any hurtful thing should not be said to another person no matter how small it is.

Cookie

Trusted Member
It is bullying. Someone very close to me called me, crying, and told me they didn't know what to do anymore cause people were bullying her. This isn't just some joke this needs to fucking stop. And you'd be surprised on how many people say hurtful things and cover it up with "It's just a joke". And any hurtful thing should not be said to another person no matter how small it is.
you may think I am narrow minded, but it's just common sense. snap back to reality.
all you have to do is ignore that person. can I ask, your friend that was crying to you that she was getting cyberbullied... what was her reason? What were people saying to her.

also, why Post this on forums. no point. ??

crybabyduke

Trusted Member
yeah I deal with bullying on HHG and on forums awhile ago (when I spammed and I said I didn't)

Everyone deals with bullying atleast 1 or 2 times In life, bullies just try to act cool and popular, even tho they are idoits.

Voidstruck

Retired Staff
you may think I am narrow minded, but it's just common sense. snap back to reality.
all you have to do is ignore that person. can I ask, your friend that was crying to you that she was getting cyberbullied... what was her reason? What were people saying to her.

also, why Post this on forums. no point. ??
I'm posting it on forums because it's no joke and it should be dealt with. And it is not always easy to ignore that person when you are in a certin state of mind. People can be cruel and stupid and thats why they say hurtful things to people. And they had no reason to cyberbully that person, which makes me even more angry. And if you didnt notice, this is reality, dont tell me to snap back into it if you dont even know what it is.

_Smokescreen_

Retired Staff
ANY sort of bullying; disrespect; rudeness; harassment etc. is NOT tolerated on the Happy Hunger Games Server. By all means it should be dealt with right away either via player report or a PM to a staff either in game or not. Players should not even be doing it in the first place as we do have RULES for a VERY good reason. A consistency of such an event occurring such as "ez" and "rekt" if they are saying it '24/7' is also not tolerated.
Respect Everybody

Every player deserves to have the best Minecraft experience, and being disrespectful towards others and the ideals of others, will not achieve this goal that Happy-HG believes in! Discussions about racism, sexism, Inappropriate conduct and references, religious and political views, and any other form of Discrimination will not be tolerated. Please do not disrespect our players or staff in any way. This includes being rude, bullying, harassment and/or flame-baiting.

Everyone has the right to be on HHGN without fear of being discriminated against, any reported violations will lead to immediate and system based punishment carried out by our staff team.

I COMPLETELY understand from what everyone is saying here. It is also not as easy to stop it as quick as you would want it. I do realize some players come onto here to take their minds off of things because certain, events have happened to them that have affected them. But please report players if they have disrespected or been rude to you. Thank you.

Cookie

Trusted Member
To be honest, this is the internet, you can choose to read the comments people have to say or you could ignore them.
exactly what I am talking about. that's what I mean by "snap back to reality". it's the Internet, not your own world. People can be horrible, nice, stupid, offensive here. you come to the Internet, expect those things. yes it is not right, but people won't stop. the only way to stop them is to ignore it, yet no one wants to. don't give them people what they want. it's not freaking hard. daym

Cookie

Trusted Member
I'm posting it on forums because it's no joke and it should be dealt with. And it is not always easy to ignore that person when you are in a certin state of mind. People can be cruel and stupid and thats why they say hurtful things to people. And they had no reason to cyberbully that person, which makes me even more angry. And if you didnt notice, this is reality, dont tell me to snap back into it if you dont even know what it is.
oh honey, I know what reality is. you clearly don't. THIS IS THE INTERNET. not your own world. what do you expect? every one to be nice to you and no one to hate you? everyone to praise you? that's not what the Internet is. how long have you been here, lmaoo. there are all different kinds of people here, trust me not everyone is going to be nice to you. you should know that. yes bullying is wrong, but cyberbulling is easy to stop.
literally, you probably got to "shut up" and made that thread. it's really nice you are raising awareness, but trust me, people will be people. and all you gotta do is ignore it. EASY.

Zeronite

To be honest, this is the internet, you can choose to read the comments people have to say or you could ignore them.
Agreed. This is the internet, at this generation you see toxicity in a game of blocks. Since this is online and someone says something to you, you shouldn't care at all what so ever and it means nothing at all. It's just a person behind the screen trying to make other people feel bad and making themselves look bad. Not everyone is going to be who you think they are. Not everyone is going to be nice to you/anyone else. So just ignore the person/people because than they'll get bored of trying to mess with you. But note this, toxicity will most likely never stop over the internet. So for now all you do is ignore them and stick with people you're friends with. (Yes, I'm a hypocrite for saying this since I'm toxic myself sometimes but it does get annoying when you see toxicity happen everyday)

Voidstruck

Retired Staff
oh honey, I know what reality is. you clearly don't. THIS IS THE INTERNET. not your own world. what do you expect? every one to be nice to you and no one to hate you? everyone to praise you? that's not what the Internet is. how long have you been here, lmaoo. there are all different kinds of people here, trust me not everyone is going to be nice to you. you should know that. yes bullying is wrong, but cyberbulling is easy to stop.
literally, you probably got to "shut up" and made that thread. it's really nice you are raising awareness, but trust me, people will be people. and all you gotta do is ignore it. EASY.
Youre taking my words and twisting them "Honey". I never said this wasnt the internet and I never said that I expected people to be all about peaches and rainbows. And you do not know half of the stuff that those people were saying to my friend so do NOT pretend that you do. And I can assure you that I have been on HHG longer then a lot of people and I have seen just about all the types of people on here. And it's not so easy to ignore someone when #1 /ignore doesnt work. #2 As Smoke said, people come on here to get away from stuff at home and then being bullied doesnt help their situation. And did you ever think that they don't like other servers? Or other video games? Its not so easy to ignore something if youre already in a bad mood. And #3, My friend is being told these things daily, by people she does know, and doesnt know and it is taking a toll on them. Now stop acting all high and mighty because you dont know what was said to them and now you can please leave my forum post and your posts are just negative and irrelevant. Bullying does happen on HHG not only to my friend but to a lot of others. This post isnt just about then its about everyone who is being harmed by others Toxicity.

MineJam

Retired Staff
The weather is so nice in Florida right now, oh yeah back to the toxicity on the internet.
You can't really do anything about it, people will be people. But what you can do is be nice and have it generate more kindness over the internet.
Studies shown when people are in a bad mood, or angry over the internet. It gets other people in a bad mood and then in the long run, they will get triggered faster and will be be in general more mean and get offended easily. One statement such as "You're bad" could start a war now a days.
Its pretty disgusting to be frank with you people but people will be people and you can't change the Internets mind sets.
Good luck on this thread this will be my last post on it.

Cookie

Trusted Member
Youre taking my words and twisting them "Honey". I never said this wasnt the internet and I never said that I expected people to be all about peaches and rainbows. And you do not know half of the stuff that those people were saying to my friend so do NOT pretend that you do. And I can assure you that I have been on HHG longer then a lot of people and I have seen just about all the types of people on here. And it's not so easy to ignore someone when #1 /ignore doesnt work. #2 As Smoke said, people come on here to get away from stuff at home and then being bullied doesnt help their situation. And did you ever think that they don't like other servers? Or other video games? Its not so easy to ignore something if youre already in a bad mood. And #3, My friend is being told these things daily, by people she does know, and doesnt know and it is taking a toll on them. Now stop acting all high and mighty because you dont know what was said to them and now you can please leave my forum post and your posts are just negative and irrelevant. Bullying does happen on HHG not only to my friend but to a lot of others. This post isnt just about then its about everyone who is being harmed by others Toxicity.
It's. A. Freaking. Game. Of. Blocks.

omg

Cookie

Trusted Member

No I am not twisting your words, you said that you are basically sick of the bullying online and then I made a comment of MY OPINION THAT EVERYONE IS ALOUD TO HAVE. I didn't twist any words.
You've seen the types of people, right? You're used to the types of people, right? But you don't know those people in real life, neither do they. So why should such a comment affect you like that, when you know that that person doesn't know you and you don't know them. Don't act like you can't ignore it, that's absolute bullsh**.

It can be a tiny comment like "I hate you" or a horrible comment like "Kill yourself, no one likes you". Either way, it shouldn't affect you but you just choose for it to affect you. Admit it. I know you won't, but it's true. Even if it was an outrageously mean comment, you shouldn't have it make you feel down. You just choose for it to be that way. You won't admit it, but trust me it's true. I did it myself, I chose for my bullying to affect me. I regret that, but I did.
I'm very sorry about your friend, and that she is getting cuberbullied. No way is cryberbullying right, still depends on its context. I hope she is alright, and can learn to ignore all the hatred. However, you didn't tell me what people said to her or what she did, so I had yet to assume that it was something bad. Tell me next time, yeah?

Last of all, I didn't think I was high and mighty. Mighty means showing force, and power. Did I do that? No. I let you say your opinion, and thought you would accept mine but I guess I was wrong. If anyone is being mighty, it's you. Thinking you can call others mighty? No. So please don't accuse me of things when I did not. Thanks. Oh and my posts aren't irrelevant or negative. It was my opinion, please learn that opinions are open to everyone and you shouldn't always get offended. Let me have my say.

I'm glad you are trying to raise awareness, that's a great thing. People like you are great. However when you do not accept one's opinion, that shows the other side of you. I can immediately judge you and I do, so well done on making yourself look bad to me.
P.S if anything, I would spread positivity than negativity. Thinking Positively is my thing, I tell people to think that way. But when someone like you degrades me saying Im negative.. That makes me feel horrible. Don't accuse me, please. The last thing I want right now. Thank you.

As always, trying to spread positivity.. Thank you for your input. I accept your opinion, please accept mine. If you can atleast. Kind regards - Cookie.

Status
Not open for further replies.