• Note: We are accepting any kind of map. However, we are specifically looking for Jigsaw Levels and Parkour maps. Therefore, your arena may have a higher chance to be accepted if it's for once of those game-modes, as long as it meets our Map Criteria.
  • We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

xoSammy

Build Team Leader
Build Team Leader
-=+=-
Hello! Welcome to Cubix Constructions' third 1v1 Kit PvP Arena for Happy HG! This Map is called Overgrown (you'll see why in the screenshots). The Map itself has a very strong theme and the detail in this Map really shows that, hope you enjoy.
-=+=-
Info:
- Map Built By: SamThePugMC
- This Arena is for 1v1 use only (2 players maximum)
- Found at: Cubix Construction's Private Server
-=+=-
Screenshots:

2017-06-29_21.09.35.png

2017-06-29_21.09.42.png

2017-06-29_21.09.48.png

2017-06-29_21.09.54.png

2017-06-29_21.10.04.png

2017-06-29_21.10.16.png

2017-06-29_21.10.25.png

2017-06-29_21.10.34.png

2017-06-29_21.10.46.png

2017-06-29_21.10.52.png

-=+=-
That's it from Cubix Constructions. We hope you like this Map and want it to be added to Happy HG. Thanks for taking your time to look at this thread. Enjoy your day!

~ SamThePugMC | Cubix Constructions Owner
-=+=-

Trenly

Admin
Admin
I like the fact that it is fairly flat. I like the trees, they seem quite rustic and natural almost which is what I would expect in a map like this. The ground has a bit too much cobble for my liking, given that its a "natural" theme. Some cobble paths with some gravel and dirt and grass mixed in would likely have a better feel than cobble throughout the entire map. One thing that really throws me though is the giant flowers. I understand the idea behind it, but to have flowers as big as the trees seems a bit odd to me. In skywars they look great, as the theme is more based around the giant flowers, but in pvp I think its just a bit odd. Having the flowers on the top of the ring too seems a bit unnecessary, and a bit distracting from the rest of the map as they draw attention to the border. I think it would look better if the border had a plain top

xoSammy

Build Team Leader
Build Team Leader
I like the fact that it is fairly flat. I like the trees, they seem quite rustic and natural almost which is what I would expect in a map like this. The ground has a bit too much cobble for my liking, given that its a "natural" theme. Some cobble paths with some gravel and dirt and grass mixed in would likely have a better feel than cobble throughout the entire map. One thing that really throws me though is the giant flowers. I understand the idea behind it, but to have flowers as big as the trees seems a bit odd to me. In skywars they look great, as the theme is more based around the giant flowers, but in pvp I think its just a bit odd. Having the flowers on the top of the ring too seems a bit unnecessary, and a bit distracting from the rest of the map as they draw attention to the border. I think it would look better if the border had a plain top
Thanks about the trees and the 'flatness' of the Map.
I've reduced the amount of cobblestone in the ground so the ground is more realistic.
If you think the trees as saplings and the flowers as fully grown...? That might help. xD
I really like my tulips and how many colours I can make with them, so I thought to include them anyway, to me they go very well with the bees.

Last edited:

Trenly

Admin
Admin
As I said before, I really like the flatness of the arena. I understand the saplings a bit more, but still am undecided on those. As iiJam said about the Plants vs Zombies mob arena, these flowers look copy/pasted from other builds of yours. With that said, and my comments from above; Im sorry, your map has been declined.