• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Important New System

Status
Not open for further replies.

MysticMusician

ign: Cello____
Muted for saying camel in draw it

Attachments

• 2015-08-24_20.37.46.png
    2015-08-24_20.37.46.png
    746.5 KB · Views: 285

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
OKAY GUYS ALL FALSE POSITIVES HAVE BEEN FIXED! THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR ALL REPORTS! PLEASE CONTINUE REPLYING HERE IN CASE YOU FIND MORE!

_Bach_

Retired Staff
IGN: _Bach_
Muted for saying: "//replace air 159:6,159:10" It seemed any time I typed the "159:6,159:10" section of the command, I was muted
Reason: Advertising

iiJam

Retired HHG Build Team Leader
So if your typing in chat, and actually put full stops after your sentence, then this may of happened to you.

I usually put full stops and grammar in my chat, and the problem with this is, if I make a type and forget to put a space between my full stop and the next word, the Console thinks i'm advertising -.-

Attachments

• 2015-09-12_09.55.19.png
    2015-09-12_09.55.19.png
    1 MB · Views: 275
  • 2015-09-12_09.55.12.png
    2015-09-12_09.55.12.png
    1 MB · Views: 271

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
So if your typing in chat, and actually put full stops after your sentence, then this may of happened to you.

I usually put full stops and grammar in my chat, and the problem with this is, if I make a type and forget to put a space between my full stop and the next word, the Console thinks i'm advertising -.-
I can't remove that, since that's how the anti-ad algorithm works, I'm sorry. If I fixed that, everyone would be able to advertise IPs with domains such as "play.testserver.com", and it would be a huge mess, since no one likes advertisers in the server. HOWEVER, I recommend you that if you don't want to get muted, you should put a space after the dot (since that's how it's actually written) and nothing will happen :)

iiJam

Retired HHG Build Team Leader
I can't remove that, since that's how the anti-ad algorithm works, I'm sorry. If I fixed that, everyone would be able to advertise IPs with domains such as "play.testserver.com", and it would be a huge mess, since no one likes advertisers in the server. HOWEVER, I recommend you that if you don't want to get muted, you should put a space after the dot (since that's how it's actually written) and nothing will happen :)
Yeah okay. I just rush my typing and don't usually proof read it :p It was just a typo.

ChildMusher69

Screen shot 2015-10-02 at 8.03.23 PM.jpg
I would also like to tell you guys to just ignore Enchanter2004 and TheTophat_. They are bullies.

They call people 'raging 6 year olds' for saying "Don't team like noobs". Then when they say no im not 6, I'm (insert age above 10 here), they say "Then what is 10 to the to the 10th power?" They know that the right answer (10 billion, which is the number I said and got muted for) will mute the other person, and say "He/she is probably googling it right now..." It's very infuriating.

_Bach_

Retired Staff
If you have an issue with a player, please report them under player reports. Don't tell proclaim to all of forums "ignore them".

But yes, typing out 10000000 does mute you for advertising xD

Scion_Spy

• In Game Name: Scion_Spy
  • Your last message(s): uh.huh
  • The mute broadcast: Advertising

Attachments

• 2015-10-03_14.34.22.png
    2015-10-03_14.34.22.png
    624.2 KB · Views: 281

_Bach_

Retired Staff
MineJam please keep the posts on this thread on topic. Post on their wall or start a conversation with them if you wanna say hey.

Status
Not open for further replies.