• Note: We are accepting any kind of map. However, we are specifically looking for Jigsaw Levels and Parkour maps. Therefore, your arena may have a higher chance to be accepted if it's for once of those game-modes, as long as it meets our Map Criteria.
  • We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Skyblock New MockingJay Island

Should it be added?

• YES Absoloutly!

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Not sure...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah :(

Votes: 11 78.6%

• Total voters

NoHaxJustJambo

I think the MockingJay Island on skyblock, is quite like the Capitol... Because MOCKINGJAY is the top rank... i think there should be a BIG difference... So i made one!

Link to images - http://imgur.com/a/22MIJ

Ores Inside - Yes
Tree - Yes (Just Added) - if need to upload image of it please tell me!
Chests - yes
Size - 12 x 14 blocks (with corners taken out)

Hope you enjoy!

Last edited:

Trenly

Admin
Admin
Looks very poorly made. Hardly any detail, its just a box with glass and logs, and the bottom looks weird. The birch also makes it look weird. Also, every island would need a tree. Are there ores inside the island?

_Bach_

Retired Staff
I agree with your idea, and I think while this build was well intentioned, it does not really fit the server standards for builds. The island is rather flat along the bottom, square is a bit of an odd shape in my opinion, the house takes up the entire island space leaving very little room to walk around, and the house in general is not very fancy or detailed.

All in all, I dont think this build fits for HHG well, but I would say again that the idea is one I like and might could be improved upon by another builder :)

iiJam

Retired HHG Build Team Leader
hey dont be mean
He was giving constructive criticism...

Sorry, but I really hate this map. The island looks terrible, the bottom of the island especially. The birch house looks bad. It's under detailed and really ghetto. Plus, the birch doesn't fit the same theme of the other pre-existing starter islands for other ranks.
Sorry, but your map has been declined.

Last edited:

NoHaxJustJambo

He was giving constructive criticism...

Sorry, but I really hate this map. The island looks terrible, the bottom of the island especially. The birch house looks bad. It's under detailed and really ghetto. Plus, the birch doesn't fit the same theme of the other pre existing starter islands for other ranks.
Sorry, but your map has been declined.
Thats okay... tbh i didn't really put much effort into it... Thanks for your input!