• Note: We are accepting any kind of map. However, we are specifically looking for Jigsaw Levels and Parkour maps. Therefore, your arena may have a higher chance to be accepted if it's for once of those game-modes, as long as it meets our Map Criteria.
  • We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Survival Games New Deathmatch People!!!!!!!!

Butt3r5

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
Ok ok I made a new Death Match for you guys I really hope you look at it at /p h:4 ButtersProdigy,,,, It took a while but i got it done but with some things banned its not fully done for-say... but the pictures on here give a good description of it and it has some hiding places and a quest to find the missing skull of the crusader :D...
But i hope you guys like it...

I just now updated it soooo... Again hope you like!! :D

And thanks for your replies.. It's well appreciated

Last edited:

Cptcreeper64!

Trusted Member
View attachment 8176 View attachment 8174 View attachment 8175 Ok ok I made a new Death Match for you guys I really hope you look at it at /p h:4 ButtersProdigy,,,, It took a while but i got it done but with some things banned its not fully done for-say... but the pictures on here give a good description of it and it has some hiding places and a quest to find the missing skull of the crusader :D...
But i hope you guys like it...
+1 we need a new deathmatch and that look nice.

Butt3r5

Before any people talk about the design... I have to mention I made this on creative so a lot of designs were banned due to entity lag or just lag in general ;)

Kaios

Retired Staff
Before any people talk about the design... I have to mention I made this on creative so a lot of designs were banned due to entity lag or just lag in general ;)
A lot of designs? The only things we ban are actual entities (And greifing tools such as lava and potions.) like Paintings, Item frames, Minecarts, etc. We mean like add more to it. Its really just about 4 different block types :/ Its not that detailed. ;)

Unitus

Retired Staff
New Deathmatch? I am sorry but this map has no PvP sense to it, just a trade for hits no strafing, FnS, fishing rod. I mean it's close quarter combat, what we need is a revamp of the Deathmatch arena already in existence.

_Bach_

Retired Staff
I think a new dm arena would be good honestly...

A change from the current one would be a cool new addition to SG!!