• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Global #MSGGA (Make Survival Games Great Again) (Club)

Do you think this support group, managed by me should exist?

• Yes, I think this would be a great idea.

Votes: 6 85.7%
  • No, this idea is pointless and has no meaning

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters

Dawsonas

Intro: Okay, so Happy Hunger Games has "Hunger Games" in the server title. In that case survival games, aka hunger games should be the most popular game on the server. But guess what? It's not. It's empty 24/7 when there are no events. I personally find this a little disappointing that it's not as popular as like creative, or kitpvp, or skywars. I think it deserves to be an all-time played game on Happy HG.

Suggestions:
I am thinking we build a lobby for survival games, like scbb, so the players can see how many players are in each server on like a compass option. And another way to make the game more popular, there should be weekly god mode games! (sorry for copying another server that I'm not going to say cause I don't wanna get muted :p) So, all the chests contain much more powerful gear & weapons. You can also find custom gear! Example: Leather boots, protection IV, unbreaking III, that also gives the player that's wearing them a speed I boost! I thought this would be a better way to get people to play, however god mode could happen occasionally. Then, we'd also have active #MSGGA club members actively advertise survival games! (but not too often). I think the lobby would make the game much more popular because people will have somewhere to discuss and talk rather than just join a game instantly. Okay, so you saw me say, "#MSGGA club members" You're probably thinking, LOL THERE ARE NO CLUB MEMBERS. Well, true but I am going to ask survival game lovers to try out for the club application! If you are a fan of SG and you want it to be more popular this group is perfect for you! I am asking server moderators to help inspire this group. And make it an actual non-copywritable thing. (Just for the server ofc so this can be the official group) If you have any suggestions, comment down below, and vote at the top of this page whether you think this is a good idea or not! I will be making an application soon! Just make a message down below, & give me your email contact link (make sure I can click it) so I will be able to send you the application when released! Thanks for your time reading and contact me at highonpvpminecraft@gmail.com (sorry if you cant click the link
(If this becomes a thing, please make me leader :p) Username: HighOnPvP

Blizzard610

This is a really good idea. I also hate how no one ever gets on hunger games D: It's just so disappointing that people don't play on one of the best games on the server, and I think this idea would really help :D

I love these ideas, and I definitely think they would make SG more popular. I like to play SG sometimes too, actually, because I find it quite fun. But, it get's pretty boring, because I'm just coming back to the exact same things. I would love for these updates to be added, because it would be something new to come around to! I love these suggestions so much. You're very creative, and I could never come up with such good add-ons for a game.. Oh my gosh! I hope the owner can get around to possibly adding these suggestions in. -Wolf

EPICMATT88

Trusted Member
Well I already made a thread addressing this issue in the SG community not too long ago (http://www.happy-hg.com/forum/threads/make-sg-great-again.19126/#post-108148). But I have mixed feelings about your view. I don't think SG needs more OP items; this may cause an even bigger unbalance in the game between loot (for the newbies who don't know chest routes this will be bad). Also, making a lobby like SCBB or skywars may be taking SG back a bit; because the server had this. However eventhough I usually enjoy throwback things I'm glad that lobby is gone; since you can check who's playing well enough already by the compass implicated. If you would like to see my views on the gamemode click the link; maybe you can help me or yourself with ideas that way.

Dawsonas

Well I already made a thread addressing this issue in the SG community not too long ago (http://www.happy-hg.com/forum/threads/make-sg-great-again.19126/#post-108148). But I have mixed feelings about your view. I don't think SG needs more OP items; this may cause an even bigger unbalance in the game between loot (for the newbies who don't know chest routes this will be bad). Also, making a lobby like SCBB or skywars may be taking SG back a bit; because the server had this. However eventhough I usually enjoy throwback things I'm glad that lobby is gone; since you can check who's playing well enough already by the compass implicated. If you would like to see my views on the gamemode click the link; maybe you can help me or yourself with ideas that way.
Well you don't have to say no meanie >:C that comment just deflated my dreams

EPICMATT88

Trusted Member
Well you don't have to say no meanie >:C that comment just deflated my dreams
Just stating my opinion to try to make your vision better. Not trying to shoot you down; I just don't currently agree with the direction you want to take SG.