• Note: We are accepting any kind of map. However, we are specifically looking for Jigsaw Levels and Parkour maps. Therefore, your arena may have a higher chance to be accepted if it's for once of those game-modes, as long as it meets our Map Criteria.
  • We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

xoSammy

Build Team Leader
Build Team Leader
-=+=-
Hello! Welcome to Cubix Constructions' second 1v1 Kit PvP Arena for Happy HG! This Map is called Miniature City (you'll see why in the screenshots). The Map itself sticks very close to the actual theme of a city and shows off a lot of styles like modern and some aspects of medieval.
-=+=-
Info:
- Map Built By: SamThePugMC
- This Arena is for 1v1 use only (2 players maximum)
- Found at: Happy HG Creative /p v SamThePugMC 16
-=+=-
Screenshots:

2017-06-29_12.55.31.png

2017-06-29_12.55.40.png

2017-06-29_12.55.46.png

2017-06-29_12.55.52.png

2017-06-29_12.55.58.png

2017-06-29_12.56.04.png

2017-06-29_12.56.15.png

2017-06-29_12.56.20.png

2017-06-29_12.56.24.png

2017-06-29_12.56.35.png

2017-06-29_12.57.01.png

2017-06-29_12.57.14.png

2017-06-29_13.00.26.png

-=+=-
That's it from Cubix Constructions. We hope you like this Map and want it to be added to Happy HG. Thanks for taking your time to look at this thread. Enjoy your day!

~ SamThePugMC | Cubix Constructions Owner
-=+=-

Last edited:

EPICMATT88

Trusted Member
I like the map idea, however I have some criticism for it. Firstly, the building needs to have more than one entry way imo; maybe one on each side (this will make it easier to maneuver through and hard to camp within) . Also if you want to name the map "miniature city" then I suggest that you should make the boundaries into buildings. If you'd rather not do that then maybe name it "skyscraper" (and make the building taller).

SAFollis

Trusted Member
Seems like an imbalanced map. One side gets into the building first, camps, can get a surprise (or not a surprise but just easier to attack from) position and usually win the 1v1.

I'd remove the inside as it can be used to camp, and replace it with a more symmetrical and open indoor space.

That's all the big issues though, the rest are tiny details which most people won't notice. Although one of the small things that will bug me forever...
upload_2017-6-29_13-57-53.png
ruins the 1 block thin line :c

xoSammy

Build Team Leader
Build Team Leader
I like the map idea, however I have some criticism for it. Firstly, the building needs to have more than one entry way imo; maybe one on each side (this will make it easier to maneuver through and hard to camp within) . Also if you want to name the map "miniature city" then I suggest that you should make the boundaries into buildings. If you'd rather not do that then maybe name it "skyscraper" (and make the building taller).
Seems like an imbalanced map. One side gets into the building first, camps, can get a surprise (or not a surprise but just easier to attack from) position and usually win the 1v1.

I'd remove the inside as it can be used to camp, and replace it with a more symmetrical and open indoor space.

That's all the big issues though, the rest are tiny details which most people won't notice. Although one of the small things that will bug me forever...
View attachment 17492 ruins the 1 block thin line :c
I've added in another entrance on the other side of the building so players can enter from both sides of where they Spawn.

xoSammy

Build Team Leader
Build Team Leader

View attachment 17492 ruins the 1 block thin line :c
I'll make sure to fix the white line problem in the road the next time I'm on Happy HG Creative. :)

Trenly

Admin
Admin
I actually really like this map. The modern house has a clean look and the road makes a good area for pvp. I agree in some regard that camping could occur in the house, although that may or may not be a big deal

Universalz

Retired Staff
I think it's too small for an arena.. I'd say expand the arena boundaries a little bit for more open space.

xoSammy

Build Team Leader
Build Team Leader
I think it's too small for an arena.. I'd say expand the arena boundaries a little bit for more open space.
Sometimes it's nice to keep a variety of map sizes instead of keeping them roughly the same. This helps to show how the maps are more unique and different from each other.

joexxx6

In my opinion, it isn't big enough to have an equal fight on. I think the house would be the only place people will pvp, so if you want the outside around the house to be pvp'ed on aswell, then I suggest making the outside around the house larger.

xoSammy

Build Team Leader
Build Team Leader
In my opinion, it isn't big enough to have an equal fight on. I think the house would be the only place people will pvp, so if you want the outside around the house to be pvp'ed on aswell, then I suggest making the outside around the house larger.
Removing the cars on either side of the building will help a lot with space outside the building for players to PvP, but there is still open space for melee combat etc...

Trenly

Admin
Admin
As I said earlier, I really like the clean look and feel of the house. I understand peoples concerns about camping, but I don't foresee it being a problem. After viewing this map in game, I agree with the comments about it being a bit small around the edges. I think if you removed the cars, it would make the map a lot more open and encourage better pvp. There is a fair amount of detail, but not too much which is a good thing.

I would really like to see the cars removed. Other than that, congratulations, your map has been accepted!