• Note: We are accepting any kind of map. However, we are specifically looking for Jigsaw Levels and Parkour maps. Therefore, your arena may have a higher chance to be accepted if it's for once of those game-modes, as long as it meets our Map Criteria.
  • We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Jigsaw Level 44 (Very Hard)

Should it Be added?

• NAWWW

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • JAMBOOO = AWESOMEEEE

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • YAAAAA

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters

NoHaxJustJambo

Right... This is my 3rd thread about this... The last 2 got declined... so i made this one SUPER HARD!
There is parkour to get to it, but you have to find the parkour!
Shelves - Yes
Mob - Zombies
Aim - Find the hidden button
Will you be able to do it? - Of course :D... (When you do it...) THIS IS IMPOSSEBLE xD

Hope you like it!
iIPeEFG.png
eEYTYav.png
SsJa1US.png
GvgmtCl.png
ZYygWXB.png
2iaPOw2.png
8jyiSXi.png
JRYRX7F.png
ZE3KfLz.png
At3uYqT.png

This is my 3rd try... (In the last image button is between the 2 cobwebs)

NoHaxJustJambo

i think you should add some invisible blocks to make it even more harder
I didn't want to make it that hard, so that the next person that builds a level has more chance of getting i accepted... Because each level is supposed to get harder... Good idea though, i'll add some :D

iiJam

Retired HHG Build Team Leader
The last 2 got declined... so i made this one SUPER HARD!
The second version was never techionally declined. I decide if a map is accepted or declined. Not anyone else.

But tbh, I think you should try and settle on a different idea. The zombies kind of seem out of place and the invisible blocks would straight up be annoying rather then just hard.
This is an improvement, but I'm still not a huge fan
Sorry, your map has been declined.