• Note: We are accepting any kind of map. However, we are specifically looking for Jigsaw Levels and Parkour maps. Therefore, your arena may have a higher chance to be accepted if it's for once of those game-modes, as long as it meets our Map Criteria.
  • We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Jigsaw Level 44 (Improved)

Should it Be added?

• YASSS

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • NAWW

Votes: 5 83.3%
  • Jambo Is Still Awesome <3

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters

NoHaxJustJambo

Hey!!! This is my lvl 44 for jigsaw! My last thread got declined... So i improved it!

Hope you like it!

images -
iH6PK8H.png
BWahJbn.png
2xEY02d.png
HluWrnI.png
LnzxC54.png

xoSammy

Build Team Leader
Build Team Leader
This is what iiJam said before:

But I'll judge the map from the images provided.
I agree with Trenly, the map would look better with isles of bookshelves, rather then just a square room. There is little to no detailing on the walls. Only books, and the parkour itself stands out a lot. Like Trenly said, Jigsaw is meant to be a puzzle. If you've played Prison parkour or the 2016 Christmas lobby parkour, there are puzzle parkour rooms in there. (Rooms where the rout of the parkour isn't necessary clear, so you need to try and work out where to go and how to get to the next room)
Also, the glowstone looks out of place in the last room.

What you've done:

Still no bookshelf aisles. Still a square room. Still no detailing of the walls. The Parkour itself still stands out a lot. Still no actual 'puzzle' to it. The glowstone does look less out of place, that's basically all I can say.

NoHaxJustJambo

I agree with Trenly, the map would look better with isles of bookshelves, rather then just a square room. There is little to no detailing on the walls. Only books, and the parkour itself stands out a lot. Like Trenly said, Jigsaw is meant to be a puzzle. If you've played Prison parkour or the 2016 Christmas lobby parkour, there are puzzle parkour rooms in there. (Rooms where the rout of the parkour isn't necessary clear, so you need to try and work out where to go and how to get to the next room)

What you've done:

Still no bookshelf aisles. Still a square room. Still no detailing of the walls. The Parkour itself still stands out a lot. Still no actual 'puzzle' to it. The glowstone does look less out of place, that's basically all I can say.
There is multiple ways to get to the top, but only one of them leads to the button...

Trenly

Admin
Admin

What you've done:

There is a quote button m8 ;)
There is multiple ways to get to the top, but only one of them leads to the button...

Have made an EXTREMLY HARD VERSION

There is an edit button too.
I don't care for the look of the glowstone much, I believe torches would look better. Also, I feel that jigsaw is more of a puzzle gamemode. Yes, it does have parkour in it, but the levels which are just parkour are few. While I appreciate the detailing, I think it would look much better if there were shelves in the middle, rather than just a box of bookcases. Given that jigsaw should increase in difficulty, I also think this would be too easy.

Sorry,
But your map has been declined.
Well, as Sam said, you didn't change all that much. While the parkour may be harder, and while there may be only one path, nothing really has changed. Yes it looks like you removed the last room, and maybe added some cobwebs for an attempt at detail. I said it last time, and I'm going to say it again: I feel that jigsaw is more of a puzzle gamemode. Yes, it does have parkour in it, but the levels which are just parkour are few. This level still does not feel like much of a puzzle.
----------
Usually when a map is declined, major changes would need to be made for it to be accepted. There are exceptions, but in those cases iiJam will say things like, "If you were to change this, this, and this, then your map would be accepted. But until then, I'm sorry, this map has been declined". Example from when Jungle parkour was originally declined:
If you were to replace the rooms at the start with more detailed rooms like the last ones, this map will most likely get accepted.