• Note: We are accepting any kind of map. However, we are specifically looking for Jigsaw Levels and Parkour maps. Therefore, your arena may have a higher chance to be accepted if it's for once of those game-modes, as long as it meets our Map Criteria.
  • We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Kit PvP Jungle 1v1 arena

Status
Not open for further replies.

iwasakoala

2016-02-06_17.38.28.png
2016-02-06_17.38.38.png
2016-02-06_17.38.32.png
2016-02-06_17.38.24.png
Or just do /p v XV_Koala_VX 4

Hazzy

Right okay! Firstly, flat is good, you got that right so good job there. However, this is extremely plain. All it is is a bit of default trees along with terraforming which isn't even terraforming. Overall the map is too bleak (I have no idea what that means but it sounds good to use in this situation) and it isn't a quality map. I think expanding on it and adding extra features would give it potential.

Note: Seriously people give the guy actual feedback other than just stating out the obvious, he did try...

iwasakoala

Right okay! Firstly, flat is good, you got that right so good job there. However, this is extremely plain. All it is is a bit of default trees along with terraforming which isn't even terraforming. Overall the map is too bleak (I have no idea what that means but it sounds good to use in this situation) and it isn't a quality map. I think expanding on it and adding extra features would give it potential.

Note: Seriously people give the guy actual feedback other than just stating out the obvious, he did try...
Lel, i will work o it

XV_Scorpion_VX

Retired Staff

Yeah true, he did try... Still, you're going to have to for one make the map a lot larger than before, and also don't make it so cramped. Plus the detail is, well, there's not very much at all and its all in the way. I say that you restart and do it more spread out, with the obstacles to the side of the map, out of fighting range.

Oh, and you'll need a bit of help with the terraforming, its too, blocky, as weird as it may be on minecraft, it needs to be more rounded off and layered.

iwasakoala

Yeah true, he did try... Still, you're going to have to for one make the map a lot larger than before, and also don't make it so cramped. Plus the detail is, well, there's not very much at all and its all in the way. I say that you restart and do it more spread out, with the obstacles to the side of the map, out of fighting range.

Oh, and you'll need a bit of help with the terraforming, its too, blocky, as weird as it may be on minecraft, it needs to be more rounded off and layered.
DID IT

XV_Scorpion_VX

Retired Staff
Alright, for starts Koala, way too cramped, again. It needs to be at the very least 25x25 and needs room for proper strafing and comboing. Also, there is too much stuff in the way of fighting, which will ruin the pvp aspect of it. You need to base it on a 25x25 to 45x45 arena, then make the general area for fighting on, which should be flat, even ground in the middle, then you need to make mountainous terrain around the edges of the arena, and layer the bottom of the mountains so it looks good.

Switz

I understand you want it good for pvp, but it seems a bit under detailed
No kidding! Not to be mean, (I'm going to be really mean :oops:), but this map is extremely small, undetailed, and insanely hard to even fight in. This also has nothing to do with the original map. The map is way different, it is a jungle like it is on the map, the arena that you made is just a classic jungle. :cool: When you edited it, it was still too small. To be honest, the map should be almost as big as a regular plot. Also, the little room, nope. That should be removed. A 1v1 is for pvping, not climbing up ladders in tree houses and having parties.

Ida_0611

Trusted Member
Koala Girl (yes everyone it's a girl) you did a good job trying to make the arena but it needs to be just a bit bigger and in my opinion I like the first one better than the last and it would be so good if you made it a bit bigger and added some detail to the first one to make it better!

Trenly

Admin
Admin
No, we give criticism. Which i may point out, is what is given when you post a map here.

Criticism helps iiJam determine what the community wants in future maps, and helps the map maker make improvements

iwasakoala

No, we give criticism. Which i may point out, is what is given when you post a map here.

Criticism helps iiJam determine what the community wants in future maps, and helps the map maker make improvements
Yeah, im only 11 and i just built that off the top of my head.

XV_Scorpion_VX

Retired Staff
All people ever do is complain
Right, if you're going to be like that, then im done trying to help you out. If you cant take constructive criticism from us saying that you're map is not good enough for server to use and call our advice for making your map better complaining, then there is really no point trying to help. Honestly, this really annoys me, we have taken a little bit of time out of our day to help you out, and you simply just throw it back in our face.
Yeah, im only 11 and I just built that off the top of my head.
Last bit of advice from me you'll get in a long time, think about what you're making, and don't just throw together something that pops into your head, plan it.

iwasakoala

Right, if you're going to be like that, then im done trying to help you out. If you cant take constructive criticism from us saying that you're map is not good enough for server to use and call our advice for making your map better complaining, then there is really no point trying to help. Honestly, this really annoys me, we have taken a little bit of time out of our day to help you out, and you simply just throw it back in our face.

Last bit of advice from me you'll get in a long time, think about what you're making, and don't just throw together something that pops into your head, plan it.
No problem.

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
Sorry for the inconvenience but the HHGN Build Team made a nice new Jungle 1vs1 arena which has already been added and we don't have any expectations of changing it again anytime soon. I can't add your submission, thanks anyway.

- Thread Locked

Status
Not open for further replies.