• Note: We are accepting any kind of map. However, we are specifically looking for Jigsaw Levels and Parkour maps. Therefore, your arena may have a higher chance to be accepted if it's for once of those game-modes, as long as it meets our Map Criteria.
  • We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Parkour Invisible Parkour

Senzii

I present you my new parkour, Invisible Parkour :)

Green Clay represent platform
Yellow Clay represent wall
Red clay it is like walk on the wall
Purple clay open a platform
Balck clay for ladder

Difficulty: Medium
Length: Small-Medium

Do /plot visit TheHappyGuardian 5
(New name)

Attachments

• 2015-12-19_19.59.41.png
    2015-12-19_19.59.41.png
    880.9 KB · Views: 271
  • 2015-12-19_19.59.28.png
    2015-12-19_19.59.28.png
    800 KB · Views: 301
Last edited:

Ida_0611

Trusted Member
It's a bit hard to see where the parkour is but I saw a mistake. I would like to know where you have to jump after this??

image.jpg

Majorconnor10

Seems cool, I'm not big on parkour but it seems like it would work out. I think the difficulty would be hard though, but that's just my opinion.

iiJam

Retired HHG Build Team Leader
I really like the parkour. You've done a wonderful job :) There's just a few things I would suggest you change.

Firstly, when you are first introduced to the red blocks, I had NO clue where to go. So at the very start of the parkour, I would suggest adding an index of what blocks mean what. (You could have a room above the first stage with a welcome sign and the index. Then a hole in the middle and you drop down to start the parkour)

At this area in the parkour: http://imgur.com/nBWQpYv the very last jump seems like a bit of a troll. You finally get to the end of the stage and you jump the last jump... Then BOOM! You hit your head. Tbh it's just a bit trolly. So I would suggest raising the barrier blocks above it by one block (Only at that area.)

And lastly. This is a very, VERY small thing. But in my opinion, glowstone is a very ugly textured block. And right at the end of the map before you go down the shute to the end room, there are two glowstone blocks either side of you. I think that sea lanterns would go allot better with the quartz theme.

Once you have added these things, it will be accepted :) So please PM me once they're changed and I will send it off to Zainos :)
Well done.

Xistencee

Trusted Member
I took a look at the Parkour today and had a go at it and tbh it is hard, the difficulty should be Hard. Let me tell you why, so the purple clay is the one that pushes out a block using a sticky piston ofc, but the thing is it extends and pulls back extremely fast so you have to be incredibly quick at jumping so I personally think that this needs to be displayed as Hard not Medium.

iiJam

Retired HHG Build Team Leader
I've started seeing them around creative... how ARE people getting them?
How did you get Barriers? 0.o
World edit.

I took a look at the Parkour today and had a go at it and tbh it is hard, the difficulty should be Hard. Let me tell you why, so the purple clay is the one that pushes out a block using a sticky piston ofc, but the thing is it extends and pulls back extremely fast so you have to be incredibly quick at jumping so I personally think that this needs to be displayed as Hard not Medium.
And the map had already been accepted but the difficulty a can be changed before they are added.