• Note: We are accepting any kind of map. However, we are specifically looking for Jigsaw Levels and Parkour maps. Therefore, your arena may have a higher chance to be accepted if it's for once of those game-modes, as long as it meets our Map Criteria.
  • We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Parkour [In Progress] -Haunted Parkour-

Is This A Good Parkour?

• Yea, I Like It!

• No, Im Sorry, Its Horrible.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Decis

I will upload this when it is finished! Please wait! Also do- /p v NerdifulAvzies:8
4 a sneak peek;)

Last edited:

Decis

I would love to try it out, but one problem: I think everyone is denied from that plot. If you could undeny people, then I would love to try it :p
I'm Just About To Un-Deny Everyone, Sorry For The Inncovience! It's Not Done Tho xD

iiJam

Retired HHG Build Team Leader
This map is rather bland, although has allot of parental. And I understand it isn't currently finished, but if you wish to extend this parkour, it is going to have to improove. Try making it look more like a haunted mansion, and use more 'spooky blocks' (redstone tourches, pumpkins, jack'o'lanterns, slime blocks, ect) To try and get a bit more of a spooky sort of theme.
Good luck

Decis

This map is rather bland, although has allot of parental. And I understand it isn't currently finished, but if you wish to extend this parkour, it is going to have to improove. Try making it look more like a haunted mansion, and use more 'spooky blocks' (redstone tourches, pumpkins, jack'o'lanterns, slime blocks, ect) To try and get a bit more of a spooky sort of theme.
Good luck
Of Course! I so understand. New Parkour In the making!