• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Do you like this idea?

• Yes

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Maybe

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters

Kuiah

It's quite easy to make a downloadable program using Java to auto-report someone as long as you have the proof. If needed I already have one I could just re-route it to HHG's IP. The program just saves time going to the actual website & will already have the format typed out each time used.

Zelistra

Trusted Member
That is one of the major problems of the server, hackers are only banned by staff if it is super obvious (ie fly or anti kb). I'm not saying it is the staffs fault, they are just spread too thin or not on at all. The only high up staff member I have seen come into a game and observe a report is Smokescreen. I think if we slightly increase the number of staff (or have the current staff periodically check all parts of the server) we will cut down on the hacker problem as well as the chat rule breaking.
Well I don't know how the staff system works on here, but I think that only Mod+ can view player reports, because no Helpers ever replied to my player reports, soooo..

It's quite easy to make a downloadable program using Java to auto-report someone as long as you have the proof. If needed I already have one I could just re-route it to HHG's IP. The program just saves time going to the actual website & will already have the format typed out each time used.
And what exactly does that mean..?

Kuiah

Well I don't know how the staff system works on here, but I think that only Mod+ can view player reports, because no Helpers ever replied to my player reports, soooo..

And what exactly does that mean..?
I was just giving an alternate suggestion which could actually work pretty efficiently if used correctly. I could go into more thorough detail, but I don't see a need to right now.