• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

I quit...

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlexTheGoat

as some people may know, you cant use forge on hhg anymore. and i need it to use fx Toggle Spint (Best mod ever) armor status hud and other stuff... i just cant live without forge. first labymod now forge.. i quit this server
goodebye

G0ATISH

q3hardcore

Retired Staff
Since when is Forge disallowed? It isn't really even a mod... ArmorStatusHUD isn't allowed however.

I would be sad to see you leave, I really hope you reconsider :(

diidu

Sad to loose another member (even though idk you) Goodbye, hopefully you'll come back one day

_Smokescreen_

Retired Staff
Better sprint is still allowed yet it gives an huge advantage, logic.
Your signature speaks 1000 words with what you've just said xD and the fact that we can't exactly monitor people constantly with what mods they could potentially have...

XV_Scorpion_VX

Retired Staff
This is dumb as hell, it's almost as if no one from staff actually pays attention to what I'm saying, and I KNOW WHAT THE HELL I'M TALKING ABOUT. I've said it about 10 times without even exaggerating now but I'll say it again, just make a damn anti cheat for the mods like Armor HUD, Damage Indicators, or go even further and make an anti cheat for Forge and Labymod, it works, I did it on my old server. (Well, I didn't, but people set it up for me so it did, and it worked) The fact that this server has an anti-cheat for the completely obvious things which can easily be dealt with like KA, Anti-kb, reach, which does have faults but that's for a different thread, and doesn't have an anti-cheat for this which many servers LESS POPULAR than this do. Adding to that, the fact I can't use my forge with some of the labymod mods on it now has really hacked me off, because I know for a fact this can be easily sorted by just doing what I have said so many times....

Trenly

Admin
Admin
This is dumb as hell, it's almost as if no one from staff actually pays attention to what I'm saying, and I KNOW WHAT THE HELL I'M TALKING ABOUT. I've said it about 10 times without even exaggerating now but I'll say it again, just make a damn anti cheat for the mods like Armor HUD, Damage Indicators, or go even further and make an anti cheat for Forge and Labymod, it works, I did it on my old server. (Well, I didn't, but people set it up for me so it did, and it worked) The fact that this server has an anti-cheat for the completely obvious things which can easily be dealt with like KA, Anti-kb, reach, which does have faults but that's for a different thread, and doesn't have an anti-cheat for this which many servers LESS POPULAR than this do. Adding to that, the fact I can't use my forge with some of the labymod mods on it now has really hacked me off, because I know for a fact this can be easily sorted by just doing what I have said so many times....
Get with the news. The new acp Zainos just added now blocks the features of labymod that werent allowed if I'm not mistaken.

_Link

Your signature speaks 1000 words with what you've just said xD and the fact that we can't exactly monitor people constantly with what mods they could potentially have...
Yeah but what would be the difference on banning ArmourHUD instead when you can't actually monitor if people have it or not

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
As some of you may have noticed, we've been working in another anti-cheat that will help us to block some of the most popular mods used to hack and grant you other forbidden features that give you an extra advantage in your game-play, from entering the server. Since this is still in beta, there may be some bugs, so we would love if you guys reported them instead of ranting in a thread, in case you are trying to use an allowed mod and it doesn't let you to log in xD
Therefore, our objective was never to block forge completely BUT only if you are using a forbidden mod which isn't allowed in our rules.
If it isn't your case, you should be able to log-in normally ;) For more information of which mods we allow to be used at our server and which aren't allowed, please check out our rules

And if by any means you got installed any of the allowed mods (and nothing else) and it isn't letting you to log-in then please submit a bug report here
specifying which mod you are trying to use and for which Minecraft version. Please understand this isn't a ultimate anti-hackers-barrier since there will always still be ways to bypass it, but it adds an extra layer to protection to the server. If it existed a perfect way to block all un-allowed mods in a Minecraft server, there wouldn't be as many problems with hackers as there are nowadays (and always existed) in the whole Minecraft Multiplayer community, don't you think?

Thanks for understanding and have a good day!

Status
Not open for further replies.