Hacked Clients and Macros are absolutely forbidden as they give a huge unfair advantage to the player using them, and we believe this ruins the Gameplay. If you are caught hacking, you will be banned for several days. This also includes unfair Resource Packs!
If you find a player that is hacking, please message any online staff his username and game he is currently in (You can view the list of all Staff online by doing /Staff). If no staff are present, simply record them or take a screenshot that proves they are hacking, then make a player report here
Allowed Mods List
Especially in PvP-Related Gamemodes, certain mods such as LabyMod or mods displaying another user’s ping can give a slight advantage to one user, which creates unfair Gameplay, and are therefore disallowed. In order to ensure fairness across all Gamemodes, here is a list of all mods allowed in our Network:
- Too Many Items/Not Enough Items
- Custom NPC’s
- More Player Models
- Camera Studio Mod
- Minimap Mods (Without Entity Radar)
- Better Sprint (Some Better Sprint mods may include things such as FastEat or NoSlow, those are not allowed!)
- Sildur’s Shader pack (Some shaders mods may reduce or remove the blindness effect, which is unfair in certain Gamemodes such as Hitman and KOTL. Therefore, these are not allowed!)
- Better Animations
- CPS Mod
- Batty’s Coordinates PLUS
- Better FPS
- Reach Display
Any other mod which hasn’t been named is strictly forbidden and it will bring you serious consequences if you are caught using them, up to and including a Permanent User & IP ban!
No Spamming/Encouraging Spam/Overuse of Caps
Encouraging spam to fill the chat at a fast pace by encouraging people to say something (Ex: “Say 123 if you are playing Minecraft”)
Swearing will not be tolerated as we have players of all different ages and profanity might be offensive to some users. Please keep it [PG-13]. Any word blocked by our Anti-Swear plugin is considered profanity.
If you got muted, by no means you are allowed to bypass it by using a sign or book at the Server, since you got muted for a reason and attempting it to bypass it will result in a ban for the length of your mute! Furthermore, if you believe you got wrongly muted/banned, you may submit a punishment appeal HERE
Every player deserves to have the best Minecraft experience, and being disrespectful towards others and the ideals of others, will not achieve this goal that Happy-HG believes in! Discussions about racism, sexism, Inappropriate conduct and references, religious and political views, and any other form of Discrimination will not be tolerated. Please do not disrespect our players or staff in any way. This includes being rude, bullying, harassment, flame-baiting and/or giving personal information of players.
Everyone has the right to be on HHGN without fear of being discriminated against, any reported violations will lead to immediate and system based punishment carried out by our staff team.
No Inappropriate Names, Skins or Optifine Capes
Player Names which contain swear words or anything else of an offensive nature are not allowed. Additionally, any player skins or capes showing inappropriate stuff will not be tolerated.
No Confusing Names
Player Names which are similar to the Server name or any of its staff members (Such as “HHG”, “HHGN”, “HappyHG”, “Zainoss”, etc.) are not allowed since they could confuse players and make them think they are part of the Happy-HG Staff.
Please do not troll other players. For example, tricking other players into leaving a lobby or closing their Minecraft client (Ex: Alt+F4 = Free VIP!!). If you’re caught doing so you may be banned.
Mockingjay Rank Specific Rules
No Griefing in Admin’s World.
Hitman Specific Rules
Absolutely NO TEAMING on Hitman Servers!
Draw It Specific Rules
Do not draw inappropriate stuff.
Do not cheat (Spelling the word, ghosting, etc).
Survival Games Specific Rules
MAX Teams/Truces of 4 players in Normal Survival Games! If you are caught teaming/trucing with more than 3 players all team members will be punished!
Absolutely NO TEAMING in Solo Survival Games.
Kit PvP Specific Rules
The activity of farming kills (Killing multiple times a certain player without competition at all in order to quickly get experience and coins) is NOT ALLOWED and may result in a complete stat reset if found doing it!
Sky Wars Specific Rules
MAX Teams of 4 players!
Creative Specific Rules
Do not build inappropriate stuff on your plot(s)!
Please use caution when adding people to your plot. The server cannot be responsible for any griefs that happen from users you have added. Additionally, please note that the plot owner is responsible for what is built on the plot. If an inappropriate build is found on your plot, you will be held responsible.
Sky Block Specific Rules
It is your responsibility to maintain your island. The server will not be responsible for any griefs that may occur on your island, be careful who you trust.
Super Craft Bros Specific Rules
MAX Teams of 2 players! If you are caught teaming with more than 1 player all team members will be punished!
Do not advertise any websites/links that are not related to HHGN. Do not advertise other Minecraft servers at any point. If you’re caught advertising another Minecraft server or mention an IP, this will result in a PERM BAN.
No Exploiting Glitches
Exploiting and/or taking part of any sort of bugs or glitches that will give an advantage for you is absolutely forbidden since we believe it ruins everyone else’s Gameplay. If you find any sort of glitch or bug you must report it immediately here
If your main account is banned or muted, and you choose to use an alternate Minecraft account to avoid your punishment, you will be PERM BANNED. Using an alternate account to evade a punishment is strictly forbidden. Furthermore, if you are aware of someone who may be avoiding its punishment by using an alt account, you need to report it at our forums. Hiding this information may get you in trouble too!
Do not ask stuff to the staff
Do not be annoying. This includes asking for free ranks, perks, items, etc. (Don’t bug players to get you a free rank either)
It also includes in-game ban disputes, all punishments disputes must be handled here
Respect the Staff
Our staff do not get paid to moderate the servers and they have volunteered their own free time to help out. Do not abuse them.
If you believe a staff member is breaking the rules or abusing his powers, collect evidence and report them by sending a private message to Zainos on the forums.
Claiming you are a staff member, have staff permissions (such as kick or ban) or acting like a staff member is not allowed.
Additionally, attempting to enforce the rules like a staff member (Mini-Modding) is prohibited. If you see a player breaking the rules, contact online staff or report the player here. Do not attempt to warn or correct the player’s behavior yourself.
Report players who broke our rules HERE!
- No spamming or unnecessary usage of caps
- No offensive content or profanity.
- Trolling, abuse, derailing flaming or flamebaiting is not allowed.
- Do not advertise other servers outside the domain/aid of Happy Hunger Games.
- Do not bump excessively. (More than once every 24 hours)
- Do not Necropost! Necroposting is considered when someone has commented in a thread that hasn’t presented activity IN AT LEAST 15 DAYS
- Inappropriate profile pictures and/or signatures are not allowed! Please avoid them!
- Do not double-post (use the edit button instead).
- NEVER put strange links of which we cannot verify the safety.
- Do not post topics or posts exclusively to increase your post count.
- Make all your posts count. Irrelevant posts should be kept off the forums.
- Don’t occupy on ban issues that are not relevant to you. If you have something of value to say about someone else’s ban, please contact staff privately, don’t spread it on the forums.
- Do not create alt accounts. This includes creating alt accounts to avoid bans, or troll alt accounts.
- Suggestions must be relative, realistic and implementable. No overpowered, copyrighted things.
- Read before posting Bug Reports or Suggestions. Many of them have been reported already.
- No “Like Spamming” other users.
- Do not post topics flaming or criticizing staff. If you have an issue with how a moderator has behaved, contact Zainos via a private message and provide evidence.
- Do not pretend to be a member of staff on the server. This includes claiming you are staff, threatening to ban a user or otherwise blackmail them. Impersonating staff will lead to a severe punishment.
- Do not advertise that you are selling Minecraft Accounts or Minecon Capes. Selling Minecraft accounts is illegal
Report players who broke our rules HERE!