• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

I got banned for hacking but i don't

Status
Not open for further replies.

Missteddi

I'd Like to get unbanned please. I should add i tried to make a account before the verification emial just wouldn't send and i couldn't creat another Minerman147 account but my real account is Minerman147!

So i was playing the kitpvp like any other player on there at 5:30(Ish) on the 29th of November when i killed a peacekeeper who called me out for "hacking" considring i don't i defended myself saying that i don't i then went to kill more players a few peacekeepers also who because i was called out for "hacking" decided that because i beat them i must've i mean they are peacekeepers better than everyone else!
I got muted for defending myself against these hackusaters so from now on i couldn't say or do anything that would prove to them i do not i then proceeded to get banned only by word of mouth no one said anything about being recorded. This also proves how much of an influence people who donate actually have, they shouldn't throw their weight around like that.

I hope you considre my point of this I also undertsand it is a mistake on their part.

I can't remember the names specificaly but They started with Elven, XxPVPxx,Obey

Could you unban me please?

Status
Not open for further replies.