• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

How Long Have You Been On Happy-hg?

Cptcreeper64!

Trusted Member
I joined on the Servers Birthday in 2013. There was so much cake :)

Back when there was 1.5
And no hub
I remeber when 1.6 came out. And Zainos spawned like a gazillion horses at factions spawns. Lel

#BeforeHub

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
u can be called "HHG Veteran" if you remember dis:
21e81086ff9bc06af439c21a213a998c.jpg

Cptcreeper64!

Trusted Member
Lol I'm the oldest except for Zainos here

I also remeber when I begged my parents to get Sponser for my good grades. And I got it. <3

The reason why this server is so good and why it is still my favorite because of the amazing staff and how the owner talks to everyone and plays the server with others. #Staffisamazing

Omnisent

Trusted Member
I joined like October 2013 idk, all I know is I joined after Disney World which was from the beginning of the year to the middle :p
All I remember was these:
Lava thing PvP map (man was it fun)
Sphere scbb (I remember there were these withers that hacked scbb and flew around spawn shooting at us ;-;
Factions was really small
Creative wasn't even out I'm pretty sure
And Idk :p all I really played was scbb 'cause I literally typed in '1.6 scbb server' and I found this wonderful place <3

Cptcreeper64!

Trusted Member
I joined in like August 7th 2013. You joined later I believe

No I joined on the servers birthday in 1.5.
It's in May. I also know this because of the drop party and also the 1.6 update was realeased in July 1st, 2013 and I was there when it happened (hence that epona lol). To prove that Zainos spawned like a million horses for us to tame at factions spawn.

Also my old forums account (I forgot the password and I never get the email to reset it) joined in Jul of 2013, when I got Sponser.
SHEfYj4.jpg

Last edited:

jawa888

I joined like October 2013 idk, all I know is I joined after Disney World which was from the beginning of the year to the middle :p
All I remember was these:
Lava thing PvP map (man was it fun)
Sphere scbb (I remember there were these withers that hacked scbb and flew around spawn shooting at us ;-;
Factions was really small
Creative wasn't even out I'm pretty sure
And Idk :p all I really played was scbb 'cause I literally typed in '1.6 scbb server' and I found this wonderful place <3

couple months after him,(he told me about it)

RagingHippo

I joined back when you still had to do like /tribute or something like that to join hg, then he changed it... I had a house in the plot world next to the H Shop, then i told Mr Manfish and Bacrit about the server, so i guess i am a "HHG Vetran"

Masterfireheart

Retired Staff
Lol I'm the oldest except for Zainos here

I also remeber when I begged my parents to get Sponser for my good grades. And I got it. <3

The reason why this server is so good and why it is still my favorite because of the amazing staff and how the owner talks to everyone and plays the server with others. #Staffisamazing
sorry, but October 2012 ;)