• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

How Long Have You Been On Happy-hg?

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
Lol the hunger games pixel art never changed.
It changed a little bit xD

OLD:
9b1b521ea80c1df73614e1d059db1cb5.png

NEW:
8a4431ccb532dde0b470957fb5c3e38b.png

obsidianwolf9999

Wait question does forum accounts show when you actually joined the server or joined forums?? Cuz I was there for Epona and the drop party. •_•

ZombieManiac172.

I joined waaay back with cptcreeper (one of my first friends) I ALSO BEGGED MY PARENTS FOR SPONSOR :p

Joined 14 days after obsidian hahaha

and one day before cpt (both on real server time not forums

Last edited by a moderator:

Cptcreeper64!

Trusted Member
Or the first Major Server grief! (It was on purpose made by me as we were changing hosts so world wasn't saved)
x52251z.jpg

OR OLD HG LOBBY! tmcardle1221
2yU6QKt.png

Or training room <3 rayado56
1uSkmfZ.png

Or the first "Parkour World" I built! (Which was extremely hard so it got me to build the actual parkour world arena!)
CIhj2e6.jpg
Lol Zainos I joined the day you took that picture with the hg lobby and the cake. I also remember the training room. I remeber rayado56, tmcardle, battery_charge72 (he was my first factions leader). I also remeber SpaceCat2000. I also remeber TheOGMuffian, my second factions leader.

Kuiah

I joined to play SG back in 2013 when there was no hub and lava surrounded the SG signs :/ G00d timez

Unimuspanet

I joined somewhere in 2013, no clue when tho, I remember the old, old, old hub, I think it had water from the ceiling and cactus somewhere