• Note: We are accepting any kind of map. However, we are specifically looking for Jigsaw Levels and Parkour maps. Therefore, your arena may have a higher chance to be accepted if it's for once of those game-modes, as long as it meets our Map Criteria.
  • We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

xoSammy

Build Team Leader
Build Team Leader
-=+=-
Hello! Welcome to Cubix Constructions' first ever 1v1 Kit PvP Arena for Happy HG! This Map is called Harvest and the Map itself is quite strong as it really sticks to the theme and style of the Map idea.
-=+=-
Info:
- Map Built By: olfern With Help From: SamThePugMC
- This Arena is for 1v1 use only (2 players maximum)
- Found at: The Cubix Constructions' Private Server
-=+=-
Screenshots:

2017-06-28_09.55.38.png

2017-06-28_09.55.45.png

2017-06-28_09.55.49.png

2017-06-28_09.55.54.png

2017-06-28_09.56.04.png

-=+=-
That's it from Cubix Constructions. We hope you like this Map and want it to be added to Happy HG. Thanks for taking your time to look at this thread. Enjoy your day!

~ SamThePugMC | Cubix Constructions Owner
-=+=-

Last edited:

Trenly

Admin
Admin
The ground still isnt really flat, and being a harvest theme I would have expected more of a fall feel. I think a big tree that is a bit taller and has orange and yellow and red leaves would fit more than a pine tree. The middle could be then leveled out a little to make pvp easier. See the image below for what I was thinking (not my build, images found online).
2013-11-28_143644_6744702.jpg

xoSammy

Build Team Leader
Build Team Leader
The ground still isnt really flat, and being a harvest theme I would have expected more of a fall feel. I think a big tree that is a bit taller and has orange and yellow and red leaves would fit more than a pine tree. The middle could be then leveled out a little to make pvp easier. See the image below for what I was thinking (not my build, images found online).
2013-11-28_143644_6744702.jpg
Thanks for the feedback! I'll update the screenshots with a new tree in the middle as soon as possible! I'll make the middle 1 block lower to help out with possible PvP issues too. :)

xoSammy

Build Team Leader
Build Team Leader
-=+=-
UPDATE
-=+=-
Screenshots have been updated to show a new tree in the middle and the middle itself has been lowered by one block to improve PvP gameplay. :)
-=+=-

Trenly

Admin
Admin
With the flatter ground and the updated tree in the middle, I think this really is a good theme. It looks like it may be a bit smaller than some of the other 1v1 arenas, but a variety is always nice. There's really not much more to say. Congratulations, your map has been accepted! Please pm me with a download link.