• Note: We are accepting any kind of map. However, we are specifically looking for Jigsaw Levels and Parkour maps. Therefore, your arena may have a higher chance to be accepted if it's for once of those game-modes, as long as it meets our Map Criteria.
  • We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Declined Elder Guardian Boss Battle - Level 44

Is it good?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No :(

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Its SO GOOD! It deserves a medal!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cheeseburger

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters

NoHaxJustJambo

Hello!

I have built level 44 of the Jigsaw puzzle map!

You have to defeat an Elder Guardian (Who has strength) In 1 block deep water.
There is also parkour to get the high ground

If more screenshots are needed please tell me!

Hope ya like it :)

NoHaxJustJambo

Oh yeah and here's screenshots xD

AWZimKh.png

JUusw6x.png

0fTeVGp.png

bzz914S.png

Trenly

Admin
Admin
I like the idea of another boss battle, one that is a lot harder than the Zainos one. However, as iiJam said, there is no detail and its quite bland. I think the level could be thought out a bit more, and made better. Also, just because detail isn't your strong suit doesn't mean that your maps cant be detailed. Get other people to help you! Everyone has different strengths and weaknesses, and part of a good map is teamwork.

Im sorry, but this map has been declined.

NoHaxJustJambo

I like the idea of another boss battle, one that is a lot harder than the Zainos one. However, as iiJam said, there is no detail and its quite bland. I think the level could be thought out a bit more, and made better. Also, just because detail isn't your strong suit doesn't mean that your maps cant be detailed. Get other people to help you! Everyone has different strengths and weaknesses, and part of a good map is teamwork.

Im sorry, but this map has been declined.
Okay, thanks for the advice!