• Note: We are accepting any kind of map. However, we are specifically looking for Jigsaw Levels and Parkour maps. Therefore, your arena may have a higher chance to be accepted if it's for once of those game-modes, as long as it meets our Map Criteria.
  • We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

SCBB Dream Land SCBB Map by _Bach_

Status
Not open for further replies.

_Bach_

Retired Staff
Made this initially about 2 months ago, and got re-inspired to make it better. So, here's the modified version for an SCBB map! The Map can be found at /p v _Bach_ 6

Note: it should be played at night as the theme is dreams and throughout the map, lighting is used for effect.

Here are some screenshots of the build :)

g4n8FTp.png

8e6cC1Q.png

ageTTSe.png

utftH43.png

Qkg9ox7.png

FWJKJzg.png

L7YWltn.png

AjsNXKi.png

_Bach_

Retired Staff
It's too small for pvp, and is fairly similar to the clay one already used.

And yes, I built this myself

iiJam

Retired HHG Build Team Leader
I do quite like this map, although something about it doesn't seem right. Maybe try replacing all of the trees to green and brown, for their respected colors.
Then I will have another look at the map.
Good luck.

_Bach_

Retired Staff
The reason they are oddly colored is because In a dream, everything is odd, and bizarre. Hence the blue trees, random pirate ship in a lake, etc

But, I can try maybe making it a blue green or something like that to look a bit more tree-ish :)

_Bach_

Retired Staff
Here are some updated screenshots of the build. I modified the trees to add shades of green instead of shades of blue. iiJam

YM88G84.png

02DMQCl.png

iiJam

Retired HHG Build Team Leader
The reason they are oddly colored is because In a dream, everything is odd, and bizarre. Hence the blue trees, random pirate ship in a lake, etc

But, I can try maybe making it a blue green or something like that to look a bit more tree-ish :)

Yeah. Okay. I understand your reasoning. I suppose if you want you can change the trees back. But the map will be accepted either way :)

_Bach_

Retired Staff
It looks fine to me :) It took long enough to change them, and looks great as is xD

Decis

Made this initially about 2 months ago, and got re-inspired to make it better. So, here's the modified version for an SCBB map! The Map can be found at /p v _Bach_ 6

Note: it should be played at night as the theme is dreams and throughout the map, lighting is used for effect.

Here are some screenshots of the build :)

g4n8FTp.png

8e6cC1Q.png

ageTTSe.png

utftH43.png

Qkg9ox7.png

FWJKJzg.png

L7YWltn.png

AjsNXKi.png
U DID NAME IT DREAM LAND YAY ITS LOOKS WAY BETTER THAN BEFORE ITS AMAZING!

Status
Not open for further replies.