• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Kit PvP Do it yourself kits

This suggestion...

• Should be added right now.

• Needs some work.

• Needs some serious work.

• Never.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Majorconnor10

3 different slots of possible kits, and you can customize them, it could give you a menu of items, enchants, and potion effects and a certain level of them (like speed 2). Each enchant/effect/item would have a determined coin price. Maybe even bad effects (like slowness) can lower your price. There might be some enchants for a certain rank only. And it doesn't refund you if you want to change any of your kits. Or it could refund you like 10-25% of the price. You would still have the normal kit system. They could be different than coins. Maybe gems or something like that. You could set the percentage of what you want (like 60% of what you get is gems and 40% of what you get is coins.)

Possible alternate kit slots system: 1 for defaults and for every level of hhg rank you have is +1 slot (member slots:2, tribute slots:3.)

Sorry if you found this jumbled and confusing information. I'm at an airport right now and on my phone.

Majorconnor10

I doubt this will happen based on what imtotallychris said in this thread

If it isn't added to kitpvp, it could be a different gamemode. Then they could start with a certain number of currency and based off of that number, the staff or zainos could decide what each enchantment, item, or effect costs.

It could be a different type of pvp. It might be unique and might bring more people to the server.

ParadoxTaco

If it isn't added to kitpvp, it could be a different gamemode. Then they could start with a certain number of currency and based off of that number, the staff or zainos could decide what each enchantment, item, or effect costs.

It could be a different type of pvp. It might be unique and might bring more people to the server.
Gamemode are not gunna be added anytime soon

Ida_0611

Trusted Member
personally I don't really like it cuz then there would be a lot of people runnin around with 'kits' that you don't even know anything about .

. But it could be very cool if in some kind of way you can get a .. Let's call it a lootcrate (lol) and in that crate you can get a slot^ or maybe even some decent kits maybe some coins ex etc... You could also win like so you could make your own kit and only have it for a round till you die

I don't know man

Majorconnor10

sounds extremly rude, but I suggest em for the future... so once factions is done we have something else, and to get feedback early.

It's meant as a joke. That's why I said don't take it in a rude way. Your daily million suggestions is a great contribution to the server XD! I wouldn't be rude to the best gamemode suggestor! (Unless rude to me)