• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Kit PvP Kit: Custom

Would it be possible?

• Not possible;

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Trenly

Admin
Admin
I think it would be cool if you could customize it a little. Here is what I would think based off of your rank:

Start with 5 points available to create your kit (points are simply to keep kits from being too op). Each item costs 1 point, enchants cost 2 points, abilities would cost 3. As you rank up, you unlock access to better armor, weapons and enchants. With each rank up you also get one extra point to spend on your kit. *note: all bows come with one arrow and infinity*

So for example:

• Helm with Prot 1; 3 points
  • Chestplate; 1 point
  • Leggings; 1 point
  • Boots; 1 point
  • Bow with Power 2; 3 points
  • Speed 2; 2 points
  • Flight Ability; 3 points
  • Custom total would equal 14 points.
Then you could add in vip perks:
  • Member; 0 extra points
  • Tribute; 1 extra point
  • Career; 2 extra points
  • Sponsor; 3 extra points
  • Peacekeeper; 4 extra points
  • Capitol; 5 extra points
  • Mockingjay; Same as Capitol
Cost to be able to Create your kit: 50 Coins

The ranks would help determine what items and enchants you can use. For example, Privates can use stone swords, bows, leather armor, and lv 1 enchants. Next rank can use iron swords, chain armor, and lv 2 enchants. Etc...

This might be difficult to add, but I think it would allow for many different styles of pvp. I like a bow with power, and a perm effect of strength in case I have to go melee. Some people like a sword and speed. I think this would be a great addition.

As for a GUI It would only require you to select weapons, armor type, perm effects, abilities, and then have a separate enchanting GUI where you can choose what enchants to apply to which items.

I know this was a long post; thanks for reading!

Trenly

Admin
Admin
This is a creative idea :)
I think having a kit with customizable strengths and weaknesses would be very cool. It may be that the defaul archer and warrior classes could be given those functionalities and customization functions :D
Thanks! :D

I think it would be a way to allow good players to make great kits, and a way for bad pvp'ers to get better

Last edited:

imtotallychris

Retired Staff
What do you think Zainos ?
He'll look through suggestions when he has time, tagging him wont really speed it up, just cram his alerts.

Anyway, I think I know what you mean, just a way to customize the items added in your chosen kit. I had the idea already, but I dont think it will happen. Having pre-made kits may be a better option atm as that's kitpvp, maybe for another gamemode though.

Trenly

Admin
Admin
He'll look through suggestions when he has time, tagging him wont really speed it up, just cram his alerts.

Anyway, I think I know what you mean, just a way to customize the items added in your chosen kit. I had the idea already, but I dont think it will happen. Having pre-made kits may be a better option atm as that's kitpvp, maybe for another gamemode though.
Awww.... Okay