• Note: We are accepting any kind of map. However, we are specifically looking for Jigsaw Levels and Parkour maps. Therefore, your arena may have a higher chance to be accepted if it's for once of those game-modes, as long as it meets our Map Criteria.
  • We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Survival Games Colors || SG Map

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuut

Trusted Member
REKT Build Team has finished its second Survival Games Map: Colors!

The map features the following:
-Floating islands with easy Parkour to get around each island (Be careful Don't get knocked off!)
-Evenly split dome with each side blue/red
-Water/Lava river running through the whole map.
-Custom Trees
-Zero OP chest areas that are easy to get to.
-A smaller dome than many maps for fun pvp

For iiJam: To see/review the map contact trenly on skype or me :p.

Special thanks to everyone on the build team who helped!

People Who helped Build: ix_Winter, SaFollis, iiTut, Kaios, and ofc _Bach_

Comment your opinions on the map!

Here are some screenshots with shaders and without shaders:
2015-10-16_21.04.12.png
2015-10-17_11.22.09.png
2015-10-17_11.22.20.png

water.png
firee.png

Attachments

• ^0E2AC6B838F2F4DAB032311C48F91CD408D90BA8AFD381FD67^pimgpsh_thumbnail_win_distr.jpg
    ^0E2AC6B838F2F4DAB032311C48F91CD408D90BA8AFD381FD67^pimgpsh_thumbnail_win_distr.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 213
  • ^26B297846E7AA7B87116A9C482F1A8303F52E1ED0D44514AA2^pimgpsh_thumbnail_win_distr.jpg
    ^26B297846E7AA7B87116A9C482F1A8303F52E1ED0D44514AA2^pimgpsh_thumbnail_win_distr.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 196
Last edited:

Kaios

Retired Staff
Take your salt elsewhere. I mean really, all these flavors......but no, salt is what you choose.
Anyways Gg bois

Trenly

Admin
Admin
Take your salt elsewhere. I mean really, all these flavors......but no, salt is what you choose.
Anyways Gg bois
They have reason to be salty.

It was great to work on this map with you tut!

Last edited:

iiJam

Retired HHG Build Team Leader
This map looks very nice. I'm am very impressed with REKT's building skills. And if this build is on your build server, I already have the ip. So could you please provide me with a warp to visit the build. If not, please provide a download link in pm.
Thank you.

Tuut

Trusted Member
This map looks very nice. I'm am very impressed with REKT's building skills. And if this build is on your build server, I already have the ip. So could you please provide me with a warp to visit the build. If not, please provide a download link in pm.
Thank you.
do /mvtp iiTut

Trenly

Admin
Admin
Thank you.
It changed. Do you have a skype that I may contact you at?

EL3CTR1C

Retired Staff
tut, The map looks very good, but can you post a picture of the blue side from a aerial expression?
Also I like the fact we have another parkour-ish map, but this one will be better then both Parkour World and The Budder arena, as Parkour world is extremely easy to die on, (since you can fall) and The budder arena is hard becuase the map is so small getting gear can be difficult. This map beats out the other 2 parkour maps essentially photo wise, which is why it deserves a 9.25/10

iiJam

Retired HHG Build Team Leader
tut, The map looks very good, but can you post a picture of the blue side from a aerial expression?
Also I like the fact we have another parkour-ish map, but this one will be better then both Parkour World and The Budder arena, as Parkour world is extremely easy to die on, (since you can fall) and The budder arena is hard becuase the map is so small getting gear can be difficult. This map beats out the other 2 parkour maps essentially photo wise, which is why it deserves a 9.25/10
Don't worry. This map has already been checked and approved.

Status
Not open for further replies.