• Note: We are accepting any kind of map. However, we are specifically looking for Jigsaw Levels and Parkour maps. Therefore, your arena may have a higher chance to be accepted if it's for once of those game-modes, as long as it meets our Map Criteria.
  • We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

xoSammy

Build Team Leader
Build Team Leader
-=+=-
Hello! Welcome to Cubix Constructions' first ever Super Craft Brothers Brawl Map for Happy HG! This Map is called Candy Isles and has a unique style and layout of all of the islands being quite closer together with the void all around them. This Map contains intense PvP spots and proper Super Craft Brothers Brawl gameplay.
-=+=-
Info:
- Map Built By: SamThePugMC With Help From: __Joni
- Spawn Points: 4 (marked out with beacons)
- Found at: Happy HG Creative /p v SamThePugMC 5
-=+=-
Screenshots:

2017-06-22_20.04.19.png

2017-06-22_20.04.29.png

2017-06-22_20.04.37.png

2017-06-22_20.04.48.png

2017-06-22_20.05.00.png

2017-06-22_20.05.12.png

2017-06-22_20.05.27.png

2017-06-22_20.05.37.png

2017-06-22_20.05.49.png

-=+=-
That's it from Cubix Constructions. We hope you like this Map and want it to be added to Happy HG. Thanks for taking your time to look at this thread. Enjoy your day!

~ SamThePugMC | Cubix Constructions Owner
-=+=-

Last edited:

Trenly

Admin
Admin
Scbb can only have 4 spawnpoints.

Overall the corners seem odd, particularly because they are corners. I think this would benefit from being copied to admins world and having the corner islands rounded off into more natural shapes. The underside of the islands looks a bit flat, although that may not be a bad thing seeing as it wont really be seen. I will add more comments when I get on later tonight and actually get a chance to look at it.

xoSammy

Build Team Leader
Build Team Leader
Scbb can only have 4 spawnpoints.

Overall the corners seem odd, particularly because they are corners. I think this would benefit from being copied to admins world and having the corner islands rounded off into more natural shapes. The underside of the islands looks a bit flat, although that may not be a bad thing seeing as it wont really be seen. I will add more comments when I get on later tonight and actually get a chance to look at it.
Spawn point amounts have been fixed. :D
Also, __Joni did say that if it was accepted then it would be easy to change the sides/corners so they're rounded and look natural. :)

Last edited:

Liz

Overall, I like this map! It's very detailed and colorful! I hope this becomes a Super Smash Brawl Map!

EPICMATT88

Trusted Member
Looks pretty cool, it's simple but sweet (ba dum tss). The only thing i see very uncharacteristic for SCBB is that there is not too much space to be knocked off but that's fine by me.

PenguinPeople

I like the new map,very colorful and fun. Hopefully we can get all original maps for SCBB and not use the ones that another server made without giving them credit. Keep up the good work!

xoSammy

Build Team Leader
Build Team Leader
My only criticism is to remove the doors from the buildings to make it harder to camp inside
Trenly already told me about this, I've added barriers behind the door of the middle house so players can't enter that one, all of the others have been left open though.

Trenly

Admin
Admin
After looking at this in game, Its actually fairly well built. The wool gives it a fun vibe, and the objects all around the map where people can jump make it great for scbb. In some places it seems a bit crowded, but there still is plenty of room to pvp. I know I had some concerns about the edges earlier, but I think that with the feel of this map, they will be perfectly fine to be left as corners and edges. Congratulations, your map has been accepted!