• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Global Builder Rank Colour

Status
Not open for further replies.

xoSammy

Build Team Leader
Build Team Leader
I understand that this isn't that much of a difference but I'm not sure if it's just me but I do get a bit confused at times when I see a Mockingjay & a Builder online and they have the same colour for their rank, I was thinking if instead of Builder having the &d colour (Pink) they could have the &5 colour (Purple) to save confusion and shows the difference more. =)

iiJam

Retired HHG Build Team Leader
This'd be good.
Being head-huilder you sort of learn all the builders names, how long they are and the letters, to know what to look for. (if that makes sense...) so I don't really have thus trouble.
BUT allot of people do...
I like it:)

MC_ProYT

Trusted Member
Isnt &d what the builder color is now..

But also, iiJam should have a Head-Builder tag instead of builder.. just a suggestion .-.

iiJam

Retired HHG Build Team Leader
Isnt &d what the builder color is now..

But also, iiJam should have a Head-Builder tag instead of builder.. just a suggestion .-.
I'd love a head-builder name xD but there isn't really any need. Head builder gets all the same perks as builder apart from /lastseen

MC_ProYT

Trusted Member
I'd love a head-builder name xD but there isn't really any need. Head builder gets all the same perks as builder apart from /lastseen
AHA! THATS AN EXTRA PERK!!! #ESPOSED!!! WE NEED A HEAD-BUILDER TAG ASAP!!! MOM GET THE CAMERA (#UrLastPost xD)

xoSammy

Build Team Leader
Build Team Leader
I just thought that possibly the same thing could happen with Capitol and Helper as they are both the &3 colour (Cyan) and Career and Mod as they are both the &b colour (light blue), it would be nice for them to have different colours to show the differences between the ranks.

Zelistra

Trusted Member
Yes yes yes yes you should have a head-builder 'rank' color! Maybe a color you like cuz you're the only one... :p

And I totally agree that Builders should have &5

MC_ProYT

Trusted Member
Yes yes yes yes you should have a head-builder 'rank' color! Maybe a color you like cuz you're the only one... :p

And I totally agree that Builders should have &5
BUILDERS DO HAVE &5!! They should have a DIFFERENT color!

Edit: lel nvm just checked in game xD

ImTea

Retired Staff
Sorry for likespam babes but can't agree more ;3 (Plus pink is the most mlg color out there bois.) (Hype) (Type)
kbai

Status
Not open for further replies.