• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Best pvpers

iiCrunch

You can also look at the Kit PvP leaderboards (The big dawgs...ish) if you really want to. ;)
No not really in leaderboards u can be number one and be the trashiest player. Beacause I beacause I believe they rank off your rank in pvp so u could've died 10000000000 and killed 10000 times and still be numero uno

Nonze

Leaderboards mean nothing guys :rolleyes:

Best pvpers are Oaii iiCrunch Unitus Munkei NotJennifer

These are the true pvpers as of this moment

crybabyduke

Trusted Member
I suck at PvP xD so I look at this
lab-too-cute-puppies-01-625x450-1.jpg lab-too-cute-puppies-01-625x450-1.jpg lab-too-cute-puppies-01-625x450-1.jpg lab-too-cute-puppies-01-625x450-1.jpg lab-too-cute-puppies-01-625x450-1.jpg lab-too-cute-puppies-01-625x450-1.jpg
lab-too-cute-puppies-01-625x450-1.jpg

XV_Scorpion_VX

Retired Staff
1. WR3KED
(currently zGods)
If he wasn't banned, then yes. he would be. But you guys all overlook Quasisollen, he is very good at pvp, he is also part of my pvp clan lol. If I did have to list people that where good though, I would put zGods, T3A, Quasisollen, Munkei, iiCrunch, Goatish, DEMASTERfish, Asplia, ezpznoob, Doozie, Link and Unitus are good, and there's probably some I've missed, and I guess I could include myself because other people have already.

Last edited:

Xist_

If he wasn't banned, then yes. he would be. But you guys all overlook Quasisollen, he is very good at pvp, he is also part of my pvp clan lol. If I did have to list people that where good though, I would put zGods, T3A, Quasisollen, Munkei, iiCrunch, Goatish, DEMASTERfish, Asplia, ezpznoob, Doozie, Link and Unitus are good, and there's probably some I've missed, and I guess I could include myself because other people have already.
Sorry I don't see my name there xD

EL3CTR1C

Retired Staff
Best 10 Pvpers imo: (Note: Factor in All Styles and PVP Gamemodes)
Unofficial opinion, because there are some players I don't know/Haven't seen them pvp enough (like): T3A, Demasterfish, Asplia, iElersatz, Ishgar, oskjfoj, FlawlessHuman Etc.

1. Unitus
2. Tantino
3. Styfyx
4. confusion360
5. Oaii
6. _Link
7. iiDoozie
8. iiCrunch
9. XV_Scorpion_VX
10. EL3CTR1CST0RM

Is Anyone even good with a bow? xD

Nonze

I need to add some mo

iGuinness,

FlawlessHuman (why has no one said him?)

Exorus

U guys might not know him but
GhostlyBounce is really good

Considering I've beaten half of the ppl commented on this thread I'll Put myself in this :rolleyes:

Zelistra

Trusted Member
Who is the deh best pvpers? I just want to know beacause I want to fight them :>
I'm probably the worst... :3 I'm at like 3 fps in KitPvP so if you wanna pvp somewhere else (somewhere not laggy) I'm not that bad but still bad... Though I kinda like pvp :p

iiCrunch

Best 10 Pvpers imo: (Note: Factor in All Styles and PVP Gamemodes)
Unofficial opinion, because there are some players I don't know/Haven't seen them pvp enough (like): T3A, Demasterfish, Asplia, iElersatz, Ishgar, oskjfoj, FlawlessHuman Etc.

1. Unitus
2. Tantino
3. Styfyx
4. confusion360
5. Oaii
6. _Link
7. iiDoozie
8. iiCrunch
9. XV_Scorpion_VX
10. EL3CTR1CST0RM

Is Anyone even good with a bow? xD
Boi gabe smh I beat 2,3,4 and 7....but I am legit poop with the bow ;-; no katniss just peeta melark (Idk what I'm saying)

EL3CTR1C

Retired Staff
Boi gabe smh I beat 2,3,4 and 7....but I am legit poop with the bow ;-; no katniss just peeta melark (Idk what I'm saying)

It's not really so much beating them, because at 1 point or another ive killed just about everyone on that list somehow. It's really all about being consistent, You have very good skills Crunch, however you have had a few more strategic errors in your pvp then the 7 listed above you imo.

ImTea

Retired Staff
Ghostly is pretty good. My list?
(Note: Half of this is banter, and some of it is legit, most players on here are very respectable pvpers, as well as good friends. AKA Biased opinion, do not get mad if your name is not here ;) You're all gucci. Except you, filthy hacker! :p )

1. Ghostly
2. That one guy that is good with speed? Hasn't been on in a while... xD
3. Quasisollen
4. iiDoozie
5. Scorp (Mah Boi)
6. Unitus? (Haven't pvped you much without speed so idk, god ping)

The rest are fairly close, dun fight bbz

7. Killer99
8. Vamppp
9. iiCrunch (I teamed with you ages ago so I don't remember fighting you too much, but still have seen you play a bit )
10. And of course... MOJO! Mojo is da killa BM. (xD)

super_piggy000

Ghostly is pretty good. My list?
(Note: Half of this is banter, and some of it is legit, most players on here are very respectable pvpers, as well as good friends. AKA Biased opinion, do not get mad if your name is not here ;) You're all gucci. Except you, filthy hacker! :p )

1. Ghostly
2. That one guy that is good with speed? Hasn't been on in a while... xD
3. Quasisollen
4. iiDoozie
5. Scorp (Mah Boi)
6. Unitus? (Haven't pvped you much without speed so idk, god ping)

The rest are fairly close, dun fight bbz

7. Killer99
8. Vamppp
9. iiCrunch (I teamed with you ages ago so I don't remember fighting you too much, but still have seen you play a bit )
10. And of course... MOJO! Mojo is da killa BM. (xD)
Killer99 isn't very good? Has he gotten better while I was banned?