• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Best pvpers

iiCrunch

im listing the best pvpers that i have fought and most of them are underated and some of them may be over rated but heres mine anyways

Best PvPers
Aspilia
Unitus
_Link
T3a
GhostlyBounce
FlawlessHuman

XV_Scorpion_VX

Retired Staff
yeah hes nice and t3a -_- i beat your whole list above me...maybe not ghostly though i killed him a few times but he won most of them. and unitus we trade wins time to time
Man im so underrated by almost everyone lol, original pvpers don't have a lot of notice anymore I guess (Me, Tristan, Quas). And you say you've beaten T3A's whole list, yet one of them has beaten you just as many if not more times, getting what I mean?

Nonze

What
Is
The
Big
Deal
About
This
Quasisollen
I
Just
Beat
Him
Last
Night
And
He
Didn't
Beat
Me

_Link

He barely ever tries lol, he'll beat probably almost everyone on the server if he tried, he beats me most times when we do a tournament with a team vs team thing.
can confirm he doesn't try. I was playing with him and Tristan this morning and he was getting rocked

Majorconnor10

No but seriously, I've heard T3A is really good. Haven't actually fought him, I would have probably been more Rekt than _Bach_.

iiCrunch

Man im so underrated by almost everyone lol, original pvpers don't have a lot of notice anymore I guess (Me, Tristan, Quas). And you say you've beaten T3A's whole list, yet one of them has beaten you just as many if not more times, getting what I mean?
Nope I don't and ghostly is like the only one that has beaten more. The rest beat them. And when I beat them I dont mean by I beat them once out of 100 times. I meant I won most of our matches or completely won the whole entire matches. Unitus I admit he's better then me at pvp beacause theain reason why I had a fair amount of wins are beacause I souped alot better