• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Kit PvP 1v1 Tournaments

XV_Scorpion_VX

Retired Staff
Alright, this is something that I and others have suggested for a long time, but only now have I decided to make an actual thread on this to show how things should be done. There will be a number of different kinds of 1v1 tournaments in the mix, so lets get down to it.

Normal speed 1v1 tournaments:

Number of participates allowed: 32, which will then split into 16, then 8 for the quarter final, then 4 for the semi final, then 2 for the final.
How many rounds to advance to next round?: Best of 3 for each round.
Versions of normal speed: Pot pvp (Debuffless), Soup pvp.
Equipment: Full Iron armor, Diamond sword.
Winners prize: 2 ranks up the ranking ladder for 1st place, 1 rank up the ranking ladder for 2nd place.

Speed 2 1v1 tournaments:
Number of participates allowed: 32, which will then split into 16, then 8 for the quarter final, then 4 for the semi final, then 2 for the final.
How many rounds to advance to the next round?: Best of 3 for each round.
Versions of speed 2: Pot pvp (Debuffless), Soup pvp.
Equipment: Full Diamond armor, Diamond sword (Sharpness 1), speed 2.
Winners prize: 2 ranks up the ranking ladder for 1st place, 1 rank up the ranking ladder for 2nd place.

Archer 1v1 tournaments:
Number of participates allowed: 16, which will then split into 8 for quarter final, then 4 for semi final, then 2 for the final. (There isn't so many players for bows because of the length of time in battles being so much longer).
How many rounds to advance to the next round?: 1 match.
Versions of archer: Regeneration (No pots or soups).
Equipment: Full Leather armor (Protection 1), Bow (Power 1, infinity).

Team tournaments:
Number of participates allowed: 64, which will split into 32, then 16 for the quarter finals, then 8 for the semi finals, then 4 for the finals.
Versions of team 1v1 tournaments: 2v2, 32v32 breakdown (2 sides, and gradually it will half until a 2v2). Always soup pvp.
Equipment: Full Iron armor (Protection 1), Diamond sword, Bow (Infinity).
Winners prize: 1 rank up the ranking ladder for the winning team, so both players get 1 rank up.

Questions:
How often will this go on?: Once every month.
Is there are limit to how many I can enter?: 2 tournaments at the most, including soup or potion pvp, so you can do something of 1 version and something else, so for example soup non speed and potion speed.
How do I enter?: Every month Zainos will put up a thread for 1v1 tournament admissions, which will be upcoming and known a few days before. The first players to say they want to compete are the ones who will get in. To enter, say you want to enter [Tournament name] and [Tournament name] and your IGN.
In team 2v2's, can I choose my teammate?: Indeed, you can choose your teammate for the 2v2 tournament, however for the 32v32 it will be randomly selected.
What if I get paired up with a hacker?: the hacker will be kicked out, and what will happen is you will fight one of the winners of a round currently on picked at random, if you win you go through along with the winner already going through because they won their match, if you lose you'll go out.

If you have any suggestions or questions, put them below, and I hope you like it!

Last edited:

MajorlyHacking

Alright, this is something that I and others have suggested for a long time, but only now have I decided to make an actual thread on this to show how things should be done. There will be a number of different kinds of 1v1 tournaments in the mix, so lets get down to it.

Speed 2 1v1 tournaments:

Archer 1v1 tournaments:
Number of participates allowed: 16, which will then split into 8 for quarter final, then 4 for semi final, then 2 for the final. (There isn't so many players for bows because of the length of time in battles being so much longer).

Team tournaments:
Number of participates allowed: 64, which will split into 32, then 16 for the quarter finals, then 8 for the semi finals, then 4 for the finals.
Versions of team 1v1 tournaments: 2v2, 32v32 breakdown (2 sides, and gradually it will half until a 2v2). Always soup pvp.
Winners prize: 1 rank up the ranking ladder for the winning team, so both players get 1 rank up.

Questions:
Is there are limit to how many I can enter?: 2 tournaments at the most, including soup or potion pvp, so you can do something of 1 version and something else, so for example soup non speed and potion speed.
How do I enter: Every month Zainos will put up a thread for 1v1 tournament admissions, which will be upcoming and known a few days before. The first players to say they want to compete are the ones who will get in. To enter, say you want to enter [Tournament name] and [Tournament name] and your IGN.
In team 2v2's, can I choose my teammate?: Indeed, you can choose your teammate for the 2v2 tournament, however for the 32v32 it will be randomly selected.

If you have any suggestions or questions, put them below, and I hope you like it!
This is an amazing suggestion! I play pvp more than anything else and this would add to the fun of pvp! I hope this gets added. Although, maybe you could use some kits that are currently in pvp (spy,archer or sniper, ninja, etc.) Other than that, great suggestion as always scorpion! :p

XV_Scorpion_VX

Retired Staff
This is an amazing suggestion! I play pvp more than anything else and this would add to the fun of pvp! I hope this gets added. Although, maybe you could use some kits that are currently in pvp (spy,archer or sniper, ninja, etc.) Other than that, great suggestion as always scorpion! :p
Well... Eh, maybe. Its just that the kits I made are designed so that the 1v1's are as good as they can possibly be, while spy and warrior and all that have their faults, so I didn't do the actual kits.

MajorlyHacking

Well... Eh, maybe. Its just that the kits I made are designed so that the 1v1's are as good as they can possibly be, while spy and warrior and all that have their faults, so I didn't do the actual kits.
True, kits like spy and warrior do have their faults, but who is to say your kits won't have faults??

XV_Scorpion_VX

Retired Staff
True, kits like spy and warrior do have their faults, but who is to say your kits won't have faults??
Maybe they will, maybe they wont, until it is actually done there is no real way we can find out if they have faults or not. This is just me using my knowledge of pvp to create the kits that will have hopefully no faults, if there is a fault, they can easily be changed.

iiCrunch

Speed 2 1v1 tournaments:

Archer 1v1 tournaments:

Team tournaments:

Questions:
How do I enter: Every month Zainos will put up a thread for 1v1 tournament admissions, which will be upcoming and known a few days before. The first players to say they want to compete are the ones who will get in. To enter, say you want to enter [Tournament name] and [Tournament name] and your IGN.

:> rip all non speed users

iiCrunch

Speed 2 1v1 tournaments:

Archer 1v1 tournaments:

Team tournaments:

Questions:

What if we get paired up with a hacker -_-

XV_Scorpion_VX

Retired Staff
What if we get paired up with a hacker -_-
Then the hacker will be kicked out, and what we will do is allow you to fight one of the winners of the round picked at random, if you win you go through along with the winner already going through because they won their match, if you lose you'll go out. Ill add that to the original post if you like the idea?

iiCrunch

Oh yeah I forgot I didn't really give my opinion about this idea. It's a nice idea I really need something that spice up pvp a bit. And I'll would like those rankings :>